Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Ever try this?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 01:37 PM
gary 53
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ever try this?

Went to a flea market today and saw this thought i would try it any one else tried it? http://envycare.com/index_html
Old 03-12-2011, 06:48 PM
traindude
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It could be a great product, or not so great. I'd be interested in hearing from our experts like Autogeek.
Old 03-12-2011, 07:41 PM
0TH0001@properautocare.com
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

With out any first hand knowledge I definitely cannot speak about that product's performance.

I have used some of the waterless products on the market, many of which are re-labeled versions of the same product. The only one I have found that works well (so far) has been Optimum Polymer Technologies Opti-Clean.

This isn't to say this product isn't good, but Optimum has set the standard in using polymer technology to safely remove dirt/grime with out scratching. That said I still wouldn't use it on a heavily soiled car for fear of creating scratches/swirl marks.
Old 03-13-2011, 10:48 AM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

Originally Posted by traindude
It could be a great product, or not so great. I'd be interested in hearing from our experts like Autogeek.
While we often test many products before offering them for sale at Autogeek, I have never heard of this product line. We certainly can offer many qualified products that can compete and perhaps even exceed this product line.

I will only add that whats cool about these smaller lines is an ability to try something different. Sure they dont always work as well as hoped, or seem quite similar to other products but every now and then you come across something truly special. The real challenge then becomes can you get it again once you run out.

Get notified of new replies

To Ever try this?

Quick Reply: Ever try this?