Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Lake Country 1-Pad Polishing System - In Stock!

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2010, 10:44 AM
0meghan@autogeek.net
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lake Country 1-Pad Polishing System - In Stock!

Work clean with single-use buffing pads!

How do you ensure that your buffing pads are clean? Use the Lake Country 1-Pad Polishing System and you'll never risk cross-contamination. Lake Country 1-Pads are designed for a single use. The 1-Pad Polishing System features a patented Tri-Density backing plate and curved, disposable buffing pads. Use a fresh pad with every detail!

Conventional buffing pads require cleaning after every use and they eventually wear out. After the first use, the pad will never perform like new again. Cleaning pads takes time but if you neglect this important job, you risk cross-contaminating the vehicle. The 1-Pad Polishing System is the single-use solution!

With 1-Pad buffing pads, you use a fresh, new pad every time you detail. You don't spend valuable time cleaning pads. Every 1-Pad buffing pad performs perfectly. When your detail is finished, throw the pads away. Nothing is more valuable than your time. The time you save by tossing used pads offsets the cost of the 1-Pad Polishing System.

The 1-Pad Polishing System consists of an ultra flexible, patented Tri-Density Backing Plate and a variety of bowl-shaped foam pads. The backing plate has a curved bottom that sits inside of the bowl-shaped 1-Pad buffing pads. The Tri-Density Backing Plate is very flexible.

The cushioned backing plate is made almost entirely of flexible materials. When you transition from a flat surface to a vertical surface with your buffer, the Tri-Density Backing Plate flexes so the pad can maintain contact with the paint. Since the backing plate and pads are curved, there are no blunt edges to dig into the paint. For today's curvy vehicle styles, the 1-Pad Polishing System is a safer way to buff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHV-yL7htUY

http://www.autogeek.net/1-pad-polishing-system.html
Old 12-28-2010, 11:15 AM
FloydSummerOf68
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Cool...I guess?

I was hoping they'd be considerably cheaper being marketed as 1-use pads.

Details would get REALLY expensive for me if I tossed every pad I use. On my last detail on my car I used 6 pads, and that was on a relatively nice surface. I've certainly used more than that on other cars.

I think I'll stick with conventional pads rather than save ~2-3 bucks on a single use.

Last edited by FloydSummerOf68; 12-28-2010 at 11:18 AM.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:09 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

Looks like another winning product from LC. Cannot wait to use it .
Old 12-29-2010, 06:27 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

I hear several are moving out .... cannot wait for the reviews.
Old 12-30-2010, 06:03 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

bump ...
Old 01-06-2011, 06:29 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

any additional forum reviews ... moving lots, now lets here the results 1st hand !

Get notified of new replies

To Lake Country 1-Pad Polishing System - In Stock!

Quick Reply: Lake Country 1-Pad Polishing System - In Stock!