Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

FREE Giveaway: Eimann Fabrik Clear Vision II Glass Cleaner!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 01:31 PM
0TH0001@properautocare.com
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default FREE Giveaway: Eimann Fabrik Clear Vision II Glass Cleaner!

Eimann Fabrik Clear Vision Giveaway!

The prize: Properautocare.com will be giving away one 16 oz. spray bottle of Eimann Fabrik's Clear Vision II Glass Cleaning Kit. This includes a 16 oz. spray bottle of Clear Vision II in addition to Dragon Fiber Glass Cleaning microfiber towel.

How to win: To enter the contest please select one of the following selections below. Then respond in the thread below by stating your selection and giving us a brief reason:

What is the most important aspect for you concerning your selection for a glass cleaner?

A) Scent- The fragrence of the glass cleaner as well as it's strength and/or staying power is the most important aspect in selecting a glass cleaner.

B) Ease of Use- The ability of the glass cleaner to wipe away streak free on lightly soiled glass is the most important aspect in selecting a glass cleaner.

C) Protection and Water Beading- The ability of the glass cleaner to add a layer of water beading protection to the window is the most important aspect in selecting a glass cleaner.

D) Cleaning Ability- The ability of the glass cleaner to cut through heavy soiling, bug splatter, and/or smoker's film is the most important aspect in selecting a glass cleaner.

E) Value- Cost per application is the most important aspect in selecting a glass cleaner.

F) Other- Perhaps you like pretty bottles, fancy sprayers, or cool colors. If none of the options presented fit your criteria please let us know!

Example:
Originally Posted by Todd@properautocare.com
D) Cleaning ability- We have heavy bug seasons in Florida and the front of windshield gets hammered with bug splatter. I need something with the power to cut through the bug splatter with out having to use a dedicated bug cleaner.
This contest starts today and will run until Sunday, December 12th ending at midnight Eastern Time.

Why a 16 oz bottle? We have recieved numerous requests from fans of Eimann Fabrik professional products to have some of the products bottled in a more consumer friendly size. Captain Jack has obliged.

Clear Vision II is our twist on a window cleaner. Clear Vision II is 100% voc FREE yet quickly cuts through vinyl haze, smoker's residue, bug and road grime. It cleans and shines most everything made of glass, plastic and vinyl. The 100% ammonia-free formula is safe for aftermarket window tint films.

This sent free formula will not only add a noticeable shine to the glass but will promote water beading which will cause rain to bead and run of the glass at speed as well as help prevent fog on the interior glass.

The Dragon Fiber Glass & Plastic Cleaning Cloth wipes away oily films and vinyl haze with ease. This is a 70/30 blend of Polyester and Polyamide. Polyamide is the absorbing and quick-drying fiber.

Thanks from Properautocare.com
Old 12-06-2010, 02:24 PM
ZaneO
Safety Car

Received 28 Likes on 5 Posts

B. Ease of use - I know I'm not alone when I say I've tried a numerous combination of cleaners, towels, and techniques to get windows truly streak free...so I'd love to have a final solution to this long standing issue.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:30 PM
jsnapp13
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
KY Events Coordinator

Originally Posted by ZaneO
B. Ease of use - I know I'm not alone when I say I've tried a numerous combination of cleaners, towels, and techniques to get windows truly streak free...so I'd love to have a final solution to this long standing issue.
D) Cleaning Ability- The ability of the glass cleaner to cut through heavy soiling, bug splatter, and/or smoker's film is the most important aspect in selecting a glass cleaner

Can't find anything to do this satisfatory. Thanks,Jeff
Old 12-06-2010, 09:12 PM
rbrcs
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

B) Ease of Use - Washing once a week, so the glass never gets extra dirty. But I do want a streak free product.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:36 PM
0zoomzoom mazda5@properautocare.com
Former Vendor

zoomzoom mazda5@properautocare.com's Avatar

Great deal here folks, don't forget about it!
Old 12-07-2010, 02:51 PM
RealmSteel
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Ease of use.

It's really annoying when after you are done cleaning you discover streaks and/or residue on the glass left over from some cheap cleaner. This is especially true when you are trying to clean a windshield that has a low rake like on the corvette.
It's hard enough just trying to get all the spray off the inside, than later on having to go back and get any residue or streaks.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:51 AM
0TH0001@properautocare.com
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Corvette forum for the responses, it looks like it will be easy to pick a winner (great odds)!!!!
Old 12-10-2010, 12:41 PM
71white
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cleaning ability is the most important. A streak free crystal clear end result is what I am willing to pay extra for.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:58 PM
diablojota
Instructor

I think the cleaning ability is quite important. If I can find a product that allows me to clean the windows well and without streaks, I'll happily purchase.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:08 PM
Buddy A
Melting Slicks

Received 77 Likes on 66 Posts

B) Ease of Use- The ability of the glass cleaner to wipe away streak free on lightly soiled glass is the most important aspect in selecting a glass cleaner.
Old 12-10-2010, 04:10 PM
BKarol
Melting Slicks

Received 486 Likes on 354 Posts

Cleaning ability.

I'm tired of going over the glass 3 times to get it clean. Sounds like this product will resolve my problems.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:19 PM
AntonioZ06
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Cleaning Ability

Definitely frustrating to have to go over an area several times to achieve satisfactory results. It'd be nice to spray, wipe.....and NOT have to repeat
Old 12-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Ghost Friend
Advanced

B) Ease of use - when crawling around the interior and trying to get to all the difficult parts of the windshield, something that wipes off easily is a must

Last edited by Ghost Friend; 12-11-2010 at 03:03 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:23 PM
RxCritical
Drifting

Received 71 Likes on 32 Posts
Cruise-In X Veteran

B) Ease of use.
I am constantly looking for something that will give me a streak free easy cleaning for inside car use.
Old 12-11-2010, 04:42 PM
TARANTULA
Melting Slicks

Received 1,035 Likes on 468 Posts

Old 12-11-2010, 08:59 PM
CHUXDRM
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

B) Ease of use - ability of product to wipe away on lightly soiled glass without streaks is most important to me.

Thanks for this giveaway!
Old 12-11-2010, 09:34 PM
4THTOY
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Ease of Use- The ability of the glass cleaner to wipe away streak free on lightly soiled glass is the most important aspect in selecting a glass cleaner.

Really looking for a true streak free cleaner, seems like I have a box full of cleaners which claimed they were streak free and weren't

Get notified of new replies

To FREE Giveaway: Eimann Fabrik Clear Vision II Glass Cleaner!

Old 12-12-2010, 02:41 AM
traindude
Race Director

Ease of use -- wiping away with out streaking is important to me.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:31 AM
PacificaVette
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Ease of use is the most important for me. The outside surface is always pretty easy to clean, but getting streaks and smudges off the inside is always a challenge.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:09 AM
stig-zzz
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

B) Ease of Use- The ability of the glass cleaner to wipe away streak free on lightly soiled glass is the most important aspect in selecting a glass cleaner. Yup thats the cat's meow

Quick Reply: FREE Giveaway: Eimann Fabrik Clear Vision II Glass Cleaner!