Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Wounded Warriors TV Special on SPEED Channel - Air Dates

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 05:29 PM
0MikePhillips
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Wounded Warriors TV Special on SPEED Channel - Air Dates

Wounded Warriors TV Special on SPEED Channel - Air Dates Thanksgiving through Christmas Holidays

Here's a brand new TV Special starting on Monday, November 22nd at 8:00pm Eastern Time and showing through the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays.

Wounded Warrior's Garage

This is a one hour special sharing the Veterans of Operation Comfort and their participation in the Automotivation Program.

Autogeek, together with our customers, sponsors Operation Comfort and this "Wounded Warrior Garage" TV Special on SPEED Channel.

Wounded Warrior's Garage Airing Schedule
(All shows are Eastern Time)

8:00pm - Monday, November 22nd, 2010
11:00pm - Monday, November 22nd, 2010

8:00am - Tuesday, November 23, 2010

10:00pm - Wednesday, November 24th, 2010

1:00am - Thursday, November 25th, 2010 - Thanksgiving Day

12:00 noon - Monday, November 29th, 2010

11:00am - Saturday, December 25th, 2010 - Christmas Day

A portion of the class I taught for their Automotivation Program in San Antonio will be included in this TV show special.

Pictures from Operation Comfort - Autogeek in San Antonio, Texas

Old 11-22-2010, 08:05 PM
wheelhorse
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I have it on now. Thanks for making me aware. I'm close to pulling the trigger on a polisher. I'm leaning toward the Griot. I joined your forum and it says to post a intro of myself, cars etc, but at the bottom it says that I can't.
I haven't received an email or anything from your administer. I'll try again later. You have a great web site and I hope to do my business with you. Thanks
Old 11-22-2010, 10:36 PM
peter pan
Life Time NCM #2196

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,099 Likes on 810 Posts

Awesome and got the DVR set, wish I knew when you guys were in San Antonio, I would of wanted to meet you all
Old 11-23-2010, 08:28 AM
0meghan@autogeek.net
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wheelhorse
I have it on now. Thanks for making me aware. I'm close to pulling the trigger on a polisher. I'm leaning toward the Griot. I joined your forum and it says to post a intro of myself, cars etc, but at the bottom it says that I can't.
I haven't received an email or anything from your administer. I'll try again later. You have a great web site and I hope to do my business with you. Thanks
If you have the same name on our forum I just checked and you are all clear to post.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:48 PM
0MikePhillips
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

***Update***

Just found out there will be 3 more airings for the Wounded Warrior's Garage Special
2:00pm on Wednesday, December 1st, (that's today)

2:00pm on Wednesday, December 15th

2:00am on Friday, December 17th
If you haven't seen the Wounded Warrior's hour long special yet it's a heart warming show where you get a chance to meet real heroes that have served our country.

Old 12-06-2010, 03:22 PM
0meghan@autogeek.net
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

At Autogeek.net we do whatever we can to support our troops, if any of you are sitting down and writing out your Christmas cards this week, please consider this....

Red Cross has a Christmas card program for the soldiers, not all of us can be home for the holidays!

To participate in the campaign, the public can send holiday cards with personal messages to:

Holiday Mail for Heroes
P.O. Box 5456
Capitol Heights, MD 20791-5456

Cards must be postmarked no later than December 10. Please be sure to affix adequate postage. For reasons of processing and safety, participants are asked to refrain from sending “care packages” or monetary gifts; using glitter; or including any inserts with the cards.

Thank you!

Get notified of new replies

To Wounded Warriors TV Special on SPEED Channel - Air Dates

Quick Reply: Wounded Warriors TV Special on SPEED Channel - Air Dates