Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Claybar Cleaner and Extender from ProperAutoCare

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 06:15 PM
0zoomzoom mazda5@properautocare.com
Former Vendor

zoomzoom mazda5@properautocare.com's Avatar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Claybar Cleaner and Extender from ProperAutoCare

Clay Bar works by removing bonded contaminants that have attached to the paint’s surface and cannot be removed by washing alone. The contaminants become embedded into the face of the clay. So what do we do? We fold the dirty clay on itself, to expose fresh, clean clay. Of course the contaminants are still in the clay, only not on the surface. Eventually the clay becomes loaded with so much contamination and grit that it can not be folded anymore and it must be replaced.

Blackfire Claybar Cleaner and Extender is your solution to the premature failure and short life cycle of clay bars. Simply spray the face of the clay with the clean and work into the face with your thumbs.

Then dunk the clay into a bucket of water or rinse with a hose to remove 90% or more of the dirt that you where going to fold backing into the clay.

By cleaning the clay bar frequently, you can dramatically reduce the build up of grit inside the clay and greatly extend its life.

Before, the clay is very dirty. Before we would accept this and fold the grime onto itself and keep going. All of this gunk would be pushed into the clay.

After spraying with Blackfire Claybar Cleaner and Exender and massaging with my thumbs, then dunking in a bucket.

Almost 100% clean, so I gave it another spray of cleaner, let it dwell for 10 seconds, then masaged again and rinsed in the bucket. Then I kneeded the clay and prepared to keep going.

Angelo
www.ProperAutoCare.com
Always Toll Free 800-628-7596
Old 01-21-2010, 07:18 PM
Former Vendor

I forgot to say it's on sale till the 24 of January 2010...........
Old 01-21-2010, 08:30 PM
bretfraz
Racer

I've got the clay bar extender and gotta say, it really does work. If you are claying a nasty paint job, definitely consider buying a bottle of the clay bar extender in order to preserve your clay and get more use out of it.
Old 01-30-2010, 07:06 PM
Former Vendor

Great product that's worth every penny!
Old 02-15-2010, 08:01 PM
Former Vendor

Here's the thread some of you had call me about, enjoy and thanks everyone.............

Get notified of new replies

To Claybar Cleaner and Extender from ProperAutoCare

Quick Reply: Claybar Cleaner and Extender from ProperAutoCare