Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Klasse AIO and carnauba

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 01:45 PM
obone
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Klasse AIO and carnauba

I know that I'm new to the forum and a new Vette owner but I have been using Klasse AIO topped with carnauba wax applied with a Porter Cable 7424 on my other vehicles. It seems to give very pleasing results, but I never considered putting a car in a show. Is this combination still good or should I be doing something different for my Vette?
Old 05-28-2009, 02:05 PM
DsC5
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Klasse AIO topped with Pinnacle Souveran looks very good. I've used that combo on my pickup for years. Some other products or combos may add a bit to the look, but if you're happy with it, I'd stick with the combo.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:00 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

It truly is personal preference and Klasse AIO tops extremely well with most waxes and sealants so testing is the best part IMO. I rather like AIO topped with Souveran, Fuzion, UPP, and even our Wolfgang 3.0 Sealant.

If we can help please let us know ...and we will drum up a new combo for you ! (smiles)
Old 05-28-2009, 10:15 PM
Comfortably Numb
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DsC5
Klasse AIO topped with Pinnacle Souveran looks very good. I've used that combo on my pickup for years. Some other products or combos may add a bit to the look, but if you're happy with it, I'd stick with the combo.
I use Klasse AIO+Klasse Glaze+Pinnacle. The AIO is one of the best cleaners I have encountered. It also works really well on the rear deck.
Old 05-29-2009, 07:57 AM
obone
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great! I just wanted to keep this black vette looking its best and I guess that this is still a good combination and I have no need to change. Thanks.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:32 AM
ELECTRONC5
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AIO,Carnauba

I think you're good to go. I use Menzerna FP2 first (after claybar) because my Vette is lightly driven and only needs Intensive Polish once a year. I then use Klasse AIO and P21S. It looks great and lasts for months.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:54 AM
LS WON
Team Owner

Received 271 Likes on 233 Posts

On one of my other cars I used to use the Klasse with the sealant which was difficult to remove. I noticed it gave a great shine but it brought out the swirls and imperfections in the paint.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:50 AM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by LS WON
On one of my other cars I used to use the Klasse with the sealant which was difficult to remove. I noticed it gave a great shine but it brought out the swirls and imperfections in the paint.
Klasse Sealant (Silver bottle) is a pure sealant with no cleaners or polishes. It will seal in any finish, good or bad. Best use of this product as hard to remove is transferring some to a small travel size spray bottle. Spritz and immediately buff, then flip towel and buff off. Allow 24 hours to cure. Klasse AIO (red bottle) has always been quite easy to apply / remove.
Old 05-30-2009, 11:59 AM
LS WON
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Killrwheels@Autogeek
Klasse Sealant (Silver bottle) is a pure sealant with no cleaners or polishes. It will seal in any finish, good or bad. Best use of this product as hard to remove is transferring some to a small travel size spray bottle. Spritz and immediately buff, then flip towel and buff off. Allow 24 hours to cure. Klasse AIO (red bottle) has always been quite easy to apply / remove.

Thanks for the info
Old 05-30-2009, 04:22 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

One thing I would add with all sealants, and even the AIO products and commonly good advice for wax also. Use thin , even application as possible. Its not about how much we can use, and protection is not enhanced by using more of this or that. It simply is harder to remove, and likely wasted product.
Old 05-30-2009, 11:56 PM
LS WON
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Killrwheels@Autogeek
One thing I would add with all sealants, and even the AIO products and commonly good advice for wax also. Use thin , even application as possible. Its not about how much we can use, and protection is not enhanced by using more of this or that. It simply is harder to remove, and likely wasted product.
That's exactly what a vendor (Jimmy G's) told me. His line of products are super EXPENSIVE $$$.

Get notified of new replies

To Klasse AIO and carnauba

Quick Reply: Klasse AIO and carnauba