Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Does anyone use Klasse AIO and Sealant

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 02:16 AM
Wile E.
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anyone use Klasse AIO and Sealant

I have an 08 in silver and am considering trying Klasse AIO and the sealant. Any feedback, recommendations or experiences concerning these products will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Old 07-06-2008, 07:29 AM
mslymburner
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

I use Klasse and have found it to be esy to use and does a great job!! Just go through the proper steps... i don't think you'll be disappointed
Old 07-06-2008, 09:18 AM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

Klasse AIO (red) is one of the most versatile products on the market and been around for twenty years. It wont stain trim, it can be used in the home, and makes a super chemical based cleaner with some light acrylic protection.

Klasse SG (silver) is a pure sealant and a royal pain but when used together makes a bulletproof combo for six months + protection. I have found and highly suggest a couple of hints. Use a very small spray size bottle (think travel hair spray) and spritz each panel once as possible. Use the WOWO method were you immediately buff off. If you get a stubborn area, then respray and buff immediately.

Allow the finish to cure for 8-12 hours as possible without water. After that you can use any gloss spray wanted (even Z8) to add some additional gloss as wanted. I love Four Stars new Spray Wax and Optimum Quick Detailer and Gloss Enhancer over the twins.
Old 07-06-2008, 10:27 PM
ELKPHOTO
Heel & Toe

Default Klasse all in one

Checkout my photos in the C4 Coupe Gallery, elkphoto, used AIO, followed by P21S wax, awesome results and easy, use Porter buffer with all in one
Old 07-07-2008, 10:40 AM
rubyred93
Drifting

Klasse AIO and SG are excellent. I've had them in my supply cabinet for nearly 8 years now. They are time tested and I doubt you'd be disappointed.

Get notified of new replies

To Does anyone use Klasse AIO and Sealant

Quick Reply: Does anyone use Klasse AIO and Sealant