Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

End of September product review and specials from Adam's!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 03:33 PM
0Brad@adams
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default End of September product review and specials from Adam's!!

Hey all Corvette Forum Members!!

As most of you have noticed, the Adam’s team has been very busy over the past couple of months upgrading and adding to our product line with new waxes, polishes, cleaners, detailing kits, and accessories. Well it’s time to hear what you, the customer, think of these new products. The first 10 people who respond to this thread by posting their experience with any or all of the following products will receive one Super-Plush Microfiber Towel, a can of In & Out Spray and your choice of one of the following new items to try:

-16oz All-Purpose Cleaner
-16oz Glass Cleaner
-16oz Leather and Interior Cleaner
-16oz Undercarriage Spray

We would like to see reviews of our new Fine Machine Polish, Super Machine Wax, All-Purpose Cleaner, Glass Cleaner, Invisible Undercarriage Spray, Leather and Interior Cleaner, and Super-Plush Microfiber Towels. Any questions or comments are welcomed and will be answered.

Also, between now and September 30th all orders over $50 using the CF code receive 10% off and a trial size bottle of one of the four new products listed above. When you’re checking out, be sure to include in the comments box which trial item you would like to try.

The first 10 responder’s, must email dale@adamspolishes.com with your full name, shipping address, and forum screen name.

Thanks again!! We really appreciate your business!!
Old 09-20-2007, 04:10 PM
GizmoZ
Drifting

Received 53 Likes on 32 Posts

The Glass Cleaner is my favorite Glass Cleaner, period. I was previously using Meguiar's NXT and although it works well, it would streak occasionally. Adam's does not streak, has a pleasant scent, and cuts through bugs and grime easily. I prefer it to Invisible Glass and Sprayway, which is saying a lot because those are two really good cleaners.

The APC I have been using cut 50/50 with water on wheel wells, under the hood, on tires, and even on some dirty carpets. It cleans well, and has never had any adverse effects on any surface. Some agitation with a brush is required for dirtier jobs.

The under carriage spray is a nice product for the little details. I use it on wheel wells after using the APC and it leaves a nice, dark finish with no streaks and doesn't collect dust like other similar products I have tried. It also works great on exposed suspension components.

I'm dying to get my hands on some of the new wax but haven't placed an order yet.

Thanks for the new products Adam's.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:21 PM
FLATOUT
Temporary Hold

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Adams,

So far I absolutely love the stuff.

In & Out Spray is my favorite! I wish it didnt blotch on some of the underhood panels in the sun, but I havnt seen any other product that even comes close so I am happy with it!

I use the Porter cable all the time with the whole product line. I just recently got ahold of the new Machine polish and I love it, definetly gives it a nice pop on top of the buttery wax. I wish it would mantain its pop just allittle longer, but I am very pleased with the product!

The new Glass cleaner is great much easier then what I was using before!

Also the under carriage spray is a nice addition over the generic auto zone tire spray I was using before in the wheel wells! In leaves a nice finish without the silicone curtains I saw with cheaper products!

Everything else I just love and have used the whole line for the past year, and it help me win a Celebrity Pick award at Corvettes of Carlisle, based mostly on the detail alone.

It keeps my 50K daily driver looking brand new!

Thanks,

Andy Wheeler

Last edited by FLATOUT; 09-20-2007 at 04:25 PM.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:33 PM
RDVT4ME
Burning Brakes

I have used the microfiber waffle weave drying towel. I’m not sure if that’s one of the new micro fiber products you are looking for. Previously I used the Meguiars microfiber waffle weave drying towel and was pretty impressed that it. But then I picked up the white Adams waffle weave drying towel at the orange county swap meet. To say the least I was really impressed by how it worked. It just sucked up all the water. It also has a large capacity for how much water it holds. I had no problem drying my entire Corvette with one towel. With other products I needed 2 towels. I have been recommending this towel to anyone who will listen. It truly sets the high standard for a drying towel. I am also extremely picky about what I use to dry the Vette as the Vette has hard paint but it is also very scratch sensitive paint. So whatever towel I use must work well on the Vette, and the Adams towel is perfect!

BTW, I went back to the swap meet and got a 2nd towel.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:46 PM
agentf1
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

I have used both the Glass Cleaner which works very well and the Undercarriage spray which smells great. I have been dying to try the In and Out Spray since I have heard nothing but good about it. I was going to order some to try anyway.

Last edited by agentf1; 09-20-2007 at 04:58 PM.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:59 PM
mwdbruno
Racer

I haven't had the pleasure of using those products listed, but have amazing results with the Detail Spray.

My hats off to Brad and the crew too for outstanding customer service and communication!
Old 09-20-2007, 05:06 PM
BWF07
Le Mans Master

Received 830 Likes on 393 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11
Oldtimer

I have not found a product yet that I don't like. I have I believe the complete line of products, as well as some refills.
I was completely blown away with the new Fine Machine Polish and Machine Super Wax. I actually orderit as soon as it was available, but had not used it until today. I have always used the Revive Polish and Buttery Wax and it has always given my Torch Red coupe a great shine, but after todays application of the two new products designed to work with The PC buffer, I can not believe the results. I followed Adam's instruction on the video as well as the bottles, and the shine is simple amazing. The Super Wax comes off so easy with the new plush micro fiber towels, actually I belive even easier then the Buttery Wax I would love to add a few pictures, but here on the central west coast of Florida, the weather is not good for picture taking. I will try to follow-up tomorrow.
I decided to take a few shots in the garage, not the best lighting, but with the weather as it is these will due.

Last edited by BWF07; 09-20-2007 at 05:30 PM.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:19 PM
jcurley290
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

I have use the Undercarriage Spray, Leather and Interior Cleaner, love both and great results. Keep up the new products Adam's
Old 09-20-2007, 05:23 PM
Humanoid 2.0
Team Owner

Received 133 Likes on 86 Posts
Cruise-In VII Veteran
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

All-Purpose Cleaner: this cleaner does work as advertised; it is good for cleaning the engine compartment as well as sponges, pads and towels when you are done with them.

Invisible Undercarriage Spray: I have been using this, I like the finish it leaves on inner wheel well, the only thing the way it goes on it leaves some drip marks, maybe a finer spray pattern will work better.

Super-Plush Microfiber Towels. I find myself reaching for theses towels more and more; I received two as a sample form a car show and will be getting some when I need to make my next order.

In & Out Spray: The in and out spray is my favorite for keeping my engine compartment and windshield cowl looking good. The best product I have used for that, no greasy residue. MY friend was over and saw me using it, he then grabbed the can out of my hand and went at it on his engine bay and loved it.

Last edited by Humanoid 2.0; 09-20-2007 at 06:27 PM.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:31 PM
pgp
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I have used a few Adams products and the Undercarriage and leather/interior cleaner are my favorites.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:57 PM
dougatl
Pro

Received 43 Likes on 22 Posts

In and Out spray rocks, have used the window cleaner with mixed results to be honest, the undercarriage spray is pretty cool and the new microfiber towels are without question the best I've used.
Doug
Old 09-20-2007, 06:16 PM
Pete K
Race Director

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

I know I just missed the top 10, but the glass cleaner is by far the best I have ever used. I had to buy a second gallon immediately after fri @ corvettes at Carlisle. The wife used it, and passed it out to her family. Bought another gallon on Sunday (again at vettes at carlisle), and it is 1/2 gone.
I stand corrected. Post #6 plugged a product not listed. Maybe I do qualify as #10. I will leave it up to Brad.

Last edited by Pete K; 09-20-2007 at 06:24 PM.
Old 09-20-2007, 06:30 PM
Dale@Adams
Advanced

Originally Posted by Pete K
I know I just missed the top 10, but the glass cleaner is by far the best I have ever used. I had to buy a second gallon immediately after fri @ corvettes at Carlisle. The wife used it, and passed it out to her family. Bought another gallon on Sunday (again at vettes at carlisle), and it is 1/2 gone.
I stand corrected. Post #6 plugged a product not listed. Maybe I do qualify as #10. I will leave it up to Brad.
Pete,

Thanks for the review! Just email me with your name, shipping information, and a selection of one of the four products listed above on the first post.

Thanks again!

P.S. We still have 2 spots left!

-Dale
Old 09-20-2007, 06:31 PM
Dale@Adams
Advanced

Originally Posted by Pete K
Thanks Pete! Got your email
Old 09-20-2007, 07:29 PM
ASME
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

The leather cleaner and conditioner made my interior look like new. The under carriage spray is very simple to use and the glass cleaner is first rate. Great products.
Old 09-20-2007, 08:23 PM
Blueracer
Racer

Haven't tried any, but would love to try the APC! Wish I had tried one so I could give a comment, but here is a chance to make a new fan...

Last edited by Blueracer; 09-20-2007 at 08:29 PM. Reason: added second statement
Old 09-20-2007, 08:42 PM
04Z16
Melting Slicks

CI 3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 Veteran

I've used:
Undercarriage Spray: Awesome product, great grape smell. Even made the bosses four wheel drive wheel wells look great!
Leather Cleaner: My wife won't give mine back, she uses it all the time for our leather sectional.
Leather Conditioner: Again had to buy the bulk size so I can keep some for the cars. Great product!!
VRT: Amazing product, I love how it doesn't fling from the tires.
Super Machine Wax: Fabulous!!! I can't get over the durability and shine this has combined with the Super Fine Polish.
All Purpose Cleaner: Again if the wife ever lets me use it on the cars again instead of the house. Works great.
Carpet Cleaner: Lost this one too, I steal it back every now and then to clean the Burb and Impala when she is not looking.
Glass Cleaner: Works well but I prefer an aerosol spray for the inside of the windows. It does work very well on our Bay window!

Get notified of new replies

To End of September product review and specials from Adam's!!

Old 09-20-2007, 11:49 PM
Dale@Adams
Advanced

Default Thanks!!!

Thank you to everyone for taking the time to write the reviews on our products . We strive to provide our customers with the best detailing products and we appreciate the honest feedback from everyone here on Corvette Forum.

Please feel free to contact the Adam's team if you have any questions !
Old 09-21-2007, 01:59 PM
ELECTRONC5
Instructor

Default Special offer

I picked up some of the all-purpose cleaner from Adam himself (are you always that nice?). I find it works best for me diluted..I'm surprised at how strong it is! I'd like some of that undercarraige spray I've heard so much about. I tried to purchase some in& out spray , but they were already sold out..Hope I'm one of the first 10!!!

Last edited by ELECTRONC5; 09-21-2007 at 02:03 PM.
Old 10-16-2007, 08:15 PM
GizmoZ
Drifting

Received 53 Likes on 32 Posts

Anybody get their stuff yet?

Quick Reply: End of September product review and specials from Adam's!!