Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

"ResistAll" Paint Sealant?

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 11:17 PM
Rachane
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "ResistAll" Paint Sealant?

Has anyone here had any experience with "ResistAll" paint sealant?

http://www.ctpc.com

I saw a Cadillac XLR-V treated with this stuff in a Cadillac showroom today, and the gloss and tactile-smooth surface were phenomenal. Just wondering how well it holds up post-showroom, so to speak. Good opinions? Bad opinions?
Old 06-28-2006, 11:22 PM
not08crmanymore
Team Owner

Received 138 Likes on 119 Posts

Default Wax

I can get you a bottle of paint sealant from work for 20 bucks,I think.Throw a ton of wax on your car,it'll be protected.
Old 06-29-2006, 05:26 AM
shurite44
Le Mans Master

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Well I used Zaino for the first time tonight. It really does do a nice job. No white powder from the dried wax. That to me was the biggest advantage.

Nice shine. I have to tell you though, I don't see how these guys put three coats on in a day. I would be in the emergency room. I did one coat of Z2 and one of Z6, which is really just considered one coat.

I think I will do another in the morning. Its good stuff, I know why people brag about it on here now. Much easier cleanup than using wax.
Old 06-29-2006, 06:30 AM
hcvone
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,768 Likes on 970 Posts

My Caddy dealer told me about this product, they called it overpriced paint protection, there are several dealer applied products out there like this, never seen them last very long.

Get notified of new replies

To "ResistAll" Paint Sealant?

Quick Reply: "ResistAll" Paint Sealant?