Canadian Events Canada, eh?

Who has bought heads direct from WCCH?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2014, 12:55 PM
nuck
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Who has bought heads direct from WCCH?

What was your experience? Cost to ship?
Old 08-04-2014, 11:22 AM
nuck
Burning Brakes

No hits? Going through Champion anyways as the savings don't justify sourcing myself. LPE instead of WCCH though, for those looking at the LS7 head fix.
Old 08-05-2014, 01:01 AM
nuck
Burning Brakes

Hey Sami. I kind of roughed out my costs to bring in, based on the charges my local shop wanted for acquisition. I didn't see a shipping estimator on the WCCH site. Not just costs but was curious in their production and supply timelines.

I am actually doing the LS7 exhaust valve fix and getting some porting done at the same time. Further research has led me to believe that American Heritage might have a better fix option and price than WCCH anyways if I was determined to "go south" myself. Yeah I am happy with LPE. After discussing with Rob at Champion that was his recommendation after discussing my application.
Old 08-05-2014, 04:47 PM
American Heritage
Supporting Vendor

Received 1,012 Likes on 533 Posts

Our package #4 heads (with our hardened PM guide, Ferrea F2042P exh valves, treated ti valves, performance valve job, resurfaced/milled and bead blasted) is only $1,228 (plus shipping). Our turn around time from receiving your heads in the mail to having them back in the mail to you is 5-7 business days.
We offer Porting and Polishing for an additional $500. We port via our superflow flowbench.
We also have a few core sets loaded up and ready to ship out (with a refundable core deposit).

Also just a heads up our head prices and port work goes up at the end of the month, the current pricing is just a CF special.

310-326-2399
http://www.americanheritageperformance.com/Home.html
Old 08-05-2014, 08:17 PM
RedZ4me
Le Mans Master

Received 422 Likes on 257 Posts

Originally Posted by American Heritage
Our package #4 heads (with our hardened PM guide, Ferrea F2042P exh valves, treated ti valves, performance valve job, resurfaced/milled and bead blasted) is only $1,228 (plus shipping). Our turn around time from receiving your heads in the mail to having them back in the mail to you is 5-7 business days.
We offer Porting and Polishing for an additional $500. We port via our superflow flowbench.
We also have a few core sets loaded up and ready to ship out (with a refundable core deposit).

Also just a heads up our head prices and port work goes up at the end of the month, the current pricing is just a CF special.

310-326-2399
http://www.americanheritageperformance.com/Home.html

that's YOUR turnaround time - most likely much longer crossing borders - and that is out of your control or anyone on this side.

Sad but these border people suck wind sometimes

Get notified of new replies

To Who has bought heads direct from WCCH?

Quick Reply: Who has bought heads direct from WCCH?