Canadian Events Canada, eh?

DaSilva Motorsports does another excellent job...

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2014, 06:21 PM
LS7 BUD
Drifting

Received 37 Likes on 24 Posts

Default DaSilva Motorsports does another excellent job...

In my quest to run 9's NA I've decided to add a set of Weld RTS in 15x10 with a 26" tall MT slick... Now for those of you who don't know what it takes to put 15's on a C6Z you need to buy LG drag spindles, base C6 brakes and have some clearancing done... The A-arm on the bottom has to be grinded and so does the brake caliper... Now Manny and the guys could of just made quick and cheap looking but they went the extra mile to make everything look nice...

Manny had the guys smooth everything out like it came that way from factory which made me super happy... Manny even found a C6 rotor that matched my fronts... Manny also modded my tick master cylinder so it feels like a stock master... Which will help me slip it a bit off the line at the track... The tick master without the mod that Manny engaged way too fast... Didn't allow for enough time to slip the clutch so the 17's I had could hook... Also made driving around the city with a huge cam and grabby clutch much much much better... Also had my Accelerator Pedal Position sensor fail and Manny put in a new gas pedal assembly... Their work is second to none... That's why it's the only shop I trust in Canada...
Now all I gotta do is wait for my rims and tires to show up...

Last edited by LS7 BUD; 07-16-2014 at 06:30 PM.
Old 07-16-2014, 08:17 PM
sami85L98
Le Mans Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That LG spindle is great looking, is it billet Aluminium?.

Looking forward for your 9's NA......woohoo.

I have a tick master, what he modified? 13/16" bore instead of original 7/8" bore?.

Tick master is great, just a tad little stiffer pedal but 3-4 shift aint no problem at the track. Mine is DD too.
Old 07-16-2014, 08:57 PM
LS7 BUD
Drifting

Received 37 Likes on 24 Posts

Yes the spindles are billet aluminum... I don't know exactly what he did but it slips and feels like a stock master now...
Old 07-16-2014, 09:27 PM
0Dasilvamotorsports
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LS7 BUD
Yes the spindles are billet aluminum... I don't know exactly what he did but it slips and feels like a stock master now...
Ancient Chinese secret lol

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using IB AutoGroup
Old 07-16-2014, 11:40 PM
sami85L98
Le Mans Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hahaha manny.....lol, well dont know about chinese secret but here i wanna modify the tick master 13/16" bore (from summit racing).....i think it will be perfect as DD and on track......................Find new roads......lol. As of now i can shift pretty fast and snappy but just a tad pedal stiffer thats all.

Get notified of new replies

To DaSilva Motorsports does another excellent job...

Quick Reply: DaSilva Motorsports does another excellent job...