Canadian Events Canada, eh?

The champion experience - 5* Service

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2014, 05:06 PM
GrandPrixRollsOut
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The champion experience - 5* Service

I am soooooo excited to get my car back today. I had some time this week and finally got some simple goodies installed.

I didn't know how my schedule was going to plan out this week. I didn't have an appointment and was really hoping to finally get the headers I purchased a while ago off of a forum member installed.

I popped into the shop un announced and was warmly welcomed by rob & Pete. These guys were BUSY!!! I'm still amazed at their new shop and the modern tools and clean space. They made the time for me to get my headers installed. I also had the B&B Bullets axel backs installed previously however on long drives it was not the axel back for my long term need. I mentioned it in passing and Rob advised he could get me a stellar set of NPP mufflers for my needs. I had npp in a box installed as well and had the car strapped to the dyno.

The magic of Kevin's tuning made the marriage of the new components a success. The way he can just sit in the car and listen and feel, you can tell this guy has tuned 1000s if cars.

What I liked most besides the friendly service and amenities is the small stuff. How the installation is done, making sure the connectors are tucked away and clean. Looks like it came from the factory that way. The way they use heat wrap not included on the kit to make sure I have worry free spirited driving. The headers I purchased were for a manual transmission and they made it work on my automatic.

I can keep going ON and ON but THANK YOU Champion.

P.S.

The wall mural on the outside of the shop is Epic.

Old 07-04-2014, 07:31 PM
dankhts
Safety Car

Received 326 Likes on 203 Posts

Always good to hear from a member who's happy with our vendors
Old 07-14-2014, 12:42 PM
0Pete@ChampionMotors
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GrandPrixRollsOut
I am soooooo excited to get my car back today. I had some time this week and finally got some simple goodies installed.

I didn't know how my schedule was going to plan out this week. I didn't have an appointment and was really hoping to finally get the headers I purchased a while ago off of a forum member installed.

I popped into the shop un announced and was warmly welcomed by rob & Pete. These guys were BUSY!!! I'm still amazed at their new shop and the modern tools and clean space. They made the time for me to get my headers installed. I also had the B&B Bullets axel backs installed previously however on long drives it was not the axel back for my long term need. I mentioned it in passing and Rob advised he could get me a stellar set of NPP mufflers for my needs. I had npp in a box installed as well and had the car strapped to the dyno.

The magic of Kevin's tuning made the marriage of the new components a success. The way he can just sit in the car and listen and feel, you can tell this guy has tuned 1000s if cars.

What I liked most besides the friendly service and amenities is the small stuff. How the installation is done, making sure the connectors are tucked away and clean. Looks like it came from the factory that way. The way they use heat wrap not included on the kit to make sure I have worry free spirited driving. The headers I purchased were for a manual transmission and they made it work on my automatic.

I can keep going ON and ON but THANK YOU Champion.

P.S.

The wall mural on the outside of the shop is Epic.

Thank you for all the kind words, it was our pleasure working on your beast

Get notified of new replies

To The champion experience - 5* Service

Quick Reply: The champion experience - 5* Service