Canadian Events Canada, eh?

Coping Center Charity Corvette Show @ Dasilvamotorsports for 2013

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 06:45 PM
0Dasilvamotorsports
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Coping Center Charity Corvette Show @ Dasilvamotorsports for 2013

Dasilva Motorsports will be hosting the 2013 Coping Center Charity Corvette Show .

We are very proud to have our shop as the venue for this worthy cause .

Looking forward to seeing everyone attend next year

I will post up the date as soon as I can .
Old 10-20-2012, 09:49 PM
AGVI
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Canadian Events Coordinator

How about a link for the cause also.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:08 PM
0Dasilvamotorsports
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by A7X
How about a link for the cause also.
Hi Les , I have been helping to organizing this event in Cambridge for 3 years now . This is a cause that is very close to me . My nephew Taymen pasted away at the age of 3 leaving my brother in a very bad state of mind and unable to cope with the loss.

The Coping Center is a place where children as well as adults can go to greive , and get help to go on with there life . You can never forget but we can try to some how understand .

About Us - The COPING Story

COPING was founded in 1990 by Glenn and Roslyn Crichton seven years after the loss of their five year old daughter, Rachele. Five days after being diagnosed with leukemia, Rachele died in the Children's Hospital, London, Ontario, Canada. As a result of their own grief journey the Crichton's quickly realized that support was needed for the whole family at such difficult times.

A passion to companion grieving people grew in the Crichton's hearts and seven years after the death of Rachele, COPING Bereavement Support Groups of Ontario, Inc. was birthed. A Board of Directors was formed and the work, already begun, continued with vigor.
COPING (Caring for Other People in Grief) is a registered, non profit, charitable organization, offering help and encouragement to everyone at no cost to the participants. Glenn and Ros are indebted to Dr. Alan Wolfelt (Center for Loss and Life Transition, Fort Collins, CO USA) for much of their early training and continuing support and encouragement. The greatest teacher was, of course, their personal journey of grief.

http://www.copingcentre.com/

Corvette give away link:
http://www.copingcentre.com/events.htm

Last edited by Dasilvamotorsports; 10-20-2012 at 10:11 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Coping Center Charity Corvette Show @ Dasilvamotorsports for 2013

Quick Reply: Coping Center Charity Corvette Show @ Dasilvamotorsports for 2013