Canadian Events Canada, eh?

Tough Garage Floor Tiles?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 06:12 AM
Can86Z51
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tough Garage Floor Tiles?

Will be looking for some TOUGH Tiles for my large concrete garage floor? Like what I have heard/seen about the RACEDECK-type Tiles, but don't know if they are available in Ontario/Canada? Don't like the possible probs with Epoxy on concrete. Any other good Tiles for concrete, with Dealers in Ontario?
Old 01-19-2009, 07:26 AM
66 milano
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Garage Living at Hwy 400 and Langstaff has some decent stuff; check there. And don't sell the products at Home Depot short. I did my garage with the black interlocking tiles that come in boxes of 10 and are about 20 inches square. In addition, Home Depot has new tiles that you should check out. They should be pretty tough, I could hardly lift the box (HA HA).
Old 01-19-2009, 08:50 AM
miroch
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Can86Z51
Will be looking for some TOUGH Tiles for my large concrete garage floor? Like what I have heard/seen about the RACEDECK-type Tiles, but don't know if they are available in Ontario/Canada? Don't like the possible probs with Epoxy on concrete. Any other good Tiles for concrete, with Dealers in Ontario?
What are the probs with epoxy? I wanted to use the epoxy this spring, thought it would be pretty tough stuff...
Old 01-19-2009, 11:15 AM
WATTACAR
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey, There is already a great thread on garage tile, "Garage Floor Solutions" Check that for some ideas.

Get notified of new replies

To Tough Garage Floor Tiles?

Quick Reply: Tough Garage Floor Tiles?