Notices
C8 Z06/ZR1/Zora Discussion General Z06, ZR1 and Zora Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Wheel Designers

Corvette SUV and Sedan confirmed ??

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2022, 12:24 PM
Racer X
Le Mans Master

Received 4,383 Likes on 2,070 Posts

Originally Posted by NW-99SS
So exactly the same as any GM EV SUV with gimmicky badges...unless you have knowledge of GM Racing EV SUVs I'm unaware of.
We don't know what a Corvette SUV will look like, but we do know what a Tesla X looks like, and it is ugly. The Corvette SUV will be hard pressed to be as ugly as a Tesla X, in my opinion. The Tesla X managed somehow to be even uglier than the Pontiac Aztec. Who thought that would ever be possible?
Old 12-19-2022, 12:30 PM
CCIE
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 48 Likes on 30 Posts

So exactly the same as any GM EV SUV with gimmicky badges...unless you have knowledge of GM Racing EV SUVs I'm unaware of.
Hmmm....okay, so the Ferrari LaF was a total poser when it came out with zero reason for acceptance because it had....batteries? Tributo is a poser with a badge because it has...turbos? They're ALL posers now because they don't have manuals. Tech and market evolves. It wouldn't surprise me if the Pursangue ends up with a hybrid or EV variant. Guess you can get on the Ferrari forums then to argue your point. Look, you're going to argue til the cows come home just to argue but you're losing just getting snarky and nitpicky. I made the point because frankly I needed to say it for feedback to GM if nobody else. I'm not here to convince you.
Old 12-19-2022, 12:37 PM
NW-99SS
Safety Car

Received 714 Likes on 371 Posts
2022 C2 of the Year Finalist - Modified
C2 of the Year Finalist - Modified 2020

Originally Posted by DaveFerrari458
There will be plenty people like you and not buy Cayenne's, etc. and buy the Corvette SUV. Don't listen to the guy! He is a big cheerleader of anything negative to the Corvette brand. He's one of the resident haters that posts non stop as if its his job.
Guilty, I don't like negative GM junk associated to Chevrolet Corvettes.

Hater is funny, I posted tons about a mid-engine Corvette when the haters said there would never be one. I wanted Duntov's dream realized and overall, GM did an excellent job with the C8. I post a ton more in other areas of this forum you have no clue about, thanks for the labels though.
Old 12-19-2022, 12:40 PM
NW-99SS
Safety Car

Originally Posted by CCIE
Hmmm....okay, so the Ferrari LaF was a total poser when it came out with zero reason for acceptance because it had....batteries? Tributo is a poser with a badge because it has...turbos? They're ALL posers now because they don't have manuals. Tech and market evolves. It wouldn't surprise me if the Pursangue ends up with a hybrid or EV variant. Guess you can get on the Ferrari forums then to argue your point. Look, you're going to argue til the cows come home just to argue but you're losing just getting snarky and nitpicky. I made the point because frankly I needed to say it for feedback to GM if nobody else. I'm not here to convince you.
Ugh, you clearly don't have a clue how silly it sounds to argue that separate monikers are being used by other brands, which is all I'm saying GM should do.

I could care less if GM builds EVs of any type, just don't call it a Corvette. Do I have to explain the difference over and over again, or will you "argue for the sake of arguing".
Old 12-19-2022, 12:44 PM
CCIE
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Ugh, you clearly don't have a clue how silly it sounds to argue that separate monikers are being used by other brands, which is all I'm saying GM should do.

I could care less if GM builds EVs of any type, just don't call it a Corvette. Do I have to explain the difference over and over again, or will you "argue for the sake of arguing".
Wow. You do realize I am not now nor have I ever argued for it to be called Corvette? I have a birthday today and need to grab a shower and head out. Been nice chatting with you.
The following users liked this post:
NW-99SS (12-19-2022)
Old 12-19-2022, 12:48 PM
NW-99SS
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Racer X
We don't know what a Corvette SUV will look like, but we do know what a Tesla X looks like, and it is ugly. The Corvette SUV will be hard pressed to be as ugly as a Tesla X, in my opinion. The Tesla X managed somehow to be even uglier than the Pontiac Aztec. Who thought that would ever be possible?
Can't argue, they aren't the best looking. Aztec

Originally Posted by CCIE
Wow. You do realize I am not now nor have I ever argued for it to be called Corvette? I have a birthday today and need to grab a shower and head out. Been nice chatting with you.
Then we are on the same page Enjoy the birthday party!
Old 12-19-2022, 01:10 PM
DaveFerrari458
Melting Slicks

Received 1,985 Likes on 935 Posts

Guilty, I don't like negative GM junk associated to Chevrolet Corvettes.

Hater is funny, I posted tons about a mid-engine Corvette when the haters said there would never be one. I wanted Duntov's dream realized and overall, GM did an excellent job with the C8. I post a ton more in other areas of this forum you have no clue about, thanks for the labels though.
My apologies for the confusion. I was not referring to you. I was referring to the other user on here that sh*t talks the Corvette brand at every chance he gets. Any bad news about the Corvette makes him happy.
Old 12-19-2022, 01:31 PM
CCIE
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Can't argue, they aren't the best looking. Aztec

Then we are on the same page Enjoy the birthday party!
I like the Aztek now. I hated it when it came out, but it's got that shave your *** and teach it to walk backward look that only a mother can love. I loved Breaking Bad, too.

We're not on the same page. I really couldn't care less if it's called a Corvette, wouldn't mind it one bit.
Old 12-19-2022, 02:01 PM
NW-99SS
Safety Car

You like the Aztec now, but hate the Model X...I have no words.

Agree to disagree - the entirety of my posts is about keeping the Corvette America's Sports Car. Not some diluted brand with a bunch of EVs GM could make and sell under their already well established brands - especially the Cadillac V brand.
Old 12-19-2022, 04:53 PM
CCIE
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

You like the Aztec now, but hate the Model X...I have no words.

Agree to disagree - the entirety of my posts is about keeping the Corvette America's Sports Car. Not some diluted brand with a bunch of EVs GM could make and sell under their already well established brands - especially the Cadillac V brand.
I don't "really" like the Aztek. Obviously. It's an oddity.

Quick Reply: Corvette SUV and Sedan confirmed ??