Notices
C8 Z06/ZR1/Zora Discussion General Z06, ZR1 and Zora Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Wheel Designers

Amelia Hartford Takes Delivery of the NEW Corvette Z06! (First Drive + Launching)

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2022, 05:31 PM
MHaynes772
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 22 Posts

Hey @DebRedZR1 , where are ya with all the warnings for the members being hostile towards each other?
The following 2 users liked this post by MHaynes772:
C8UR911 (08-20-2022), Xanthophyll (08-21-2022)
Old 08-20-2022, 05:54 PM
DebRedZR1
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,656 Likes on 1,754 Posts
CF Banner Relay Captain
West MI & JAX/NE Florida
Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17, '21

Originally Posted by MHaynes772
Hey @DebRedZR1 , where are ya with all the warnings for the members being hostile towards each other?
How about you use the report button on any posts that are actual attacks on members ?
The following 3 users liked this post by DebRedZR1:
johnodrake (08-20-2022), Nitro-C5 (08-20-2022), Zjoe6 (08-21-2022)
Old 08-20-2022, 06:00 PM
lostsoul
Banned Scam/Spammer

Received 944 Likes on 558 Posts

Im offended by other offended people .... being offended by something offensive
The following 3 users liked this post by lostsoul:
AustinVetter (08-20-2022), fzust (08-22-2022), Xanthophyll (08-21-2022)
Old 08-20-2022, 07:32 PM
Z0HS1CK
Race Director

Received 3,312 Likes on 2,225 Posts

Originally Posted by JD'S WHITE 93
IF she weighed 200lbs she would have ZERO YouTube subscribers.
Yup. And if EH didn't have any connections to where she could never provide the content she did, she'd have around 200k.

Even sarah n tuned, he/she has around 500k subs but he/she actually provides detailed car content. He/she demonstrates what it's like actually working on a car and not just driving your project to a shop and playing music while a bunch of dudes do all the work, then being pretty with the daisy dukes and laughing and saying it's amazing. That's how she gets her clicks.

Old 08-20-2022, 07:48 PM
C8UR911
Racer

Received 299 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by Z0HS1CK
Yup. And if EH didn't have any connections to where she could never provide the content she did, she'd have around 200k.

Even sarah n tuned, he/she has around 500k subs but he/she actually provides detailed car content. He/she demonstrates what it's like actually working on a car and not just driving your project to a shop and playing music while a bunch of dudes do all the work, then being pretty with the daisy dukes and laughing and saying it's amazing. That's how she gets her clicks.
he/she? what the hell are you talking about?

***EDIT***

Oh good Lord….I had no clue. I am going to need a minute……Christ!

Last edited by C8UR911; 08-20-2022 at 08:09 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by C8UR911:
MDawg (08-20-2022), vettesweetnos (08-20-2022)
Old 08-20-2022, 07:48 PM
KombatKing
Drifting

Received 118 Likes on 69 Posts

You guys should watch “Fastest Car” on Netflix and see her drive in that. She’s a good human being and I enjoy her videos. I don’t think she’s trying to be the “hot girl”; more like the all-American girl next door who works on cars and enjoys all things automotive.

I guess I’m in the younger demographic of Corvette owners at 47yo , but when my time comes this will be my 2nd Z06 and I enjoyed EH’s content. GM is getting a lot of publicity and enthusiasm from her channel and its viewers.

~KK
The following 2 users liked this post by KombatKing:
Michael A (08-20-2022), Shokosugi (08-20-2022)
Old 08-20-2022, 07:52 PM
smithers
Melting Slicks

Received 5,072 Likes on 1,854 Posts

It's all a big game. If you look at a wide variety of youtubers in the same niche, you'll find the most successful are all basically doing the same thing. Like for car stuff, Emelia Hartford and Stradman are damn near the same person when it comes to their persona. If you look at their old videos, they acted different. Or catch a random video from someone else that they just happen to be in (like early videos from that guy stradman used to live with... he was completely different in those early videos)... they act totally different. They do that hyper in your face vlog personality simply because it works. The Vehicle Virgins guy does the same sort of thing. Pretty much all of them do.

Then as their channel grows and develops a large audience, they end up with lots of connections because people want to work with them to market their own product or service. At that point the growth accelerates. That's just how the game works.

I used to watch a good bit of the car youtube world. It was just mindless entertainment. But without fail, as channels I liked grow, they just become irritating as hell lol They get that nails on a chalkboard personality going and start pimping merch and crap all the time.
The following 3 users liked this post by smithers:
fzust (08-22-2022), PRE-Z06 (08-21-2022), vettesweetnos (08-20-2022)
Old 08-20-2022, 08:05 PM
JD'S WHITE 93
Le Mans Master

Received 1,339 Likes on 675 Posts

Originally Posted by smithers
It's all a big game. If you look at a wide variety of youtubers in the same niche, you'll find the most successful are all basically doing the same thing. Like for car stuff, Emelia Hartford and Stradman are damn near the same person when it comes to their persona. If you look at their old videos, they acted different. Or catch a random video from someone else that they just happen to be in (like early videos from that guy stradman used to live with... he was completely different in those early videos)... they act totally different. They do that hyper in your face vlog personality simply because it works. The Vehicle Virgins guy does the same sort of thing. Pretty much all of them do.

Then as their channel grows and develops a large audience, they end up with lots of connections because people want to work with them to market their own product or service. At that point the growth accelerates. That's just how the game works.

I used to watch a good bit of the car youtube world. It was just mindless entertainment. But without fail, as channels I liked grow, they just become irritating as hell lol They get that nails on a chalkboard personality going and start pimping merch and crap all the time.
shes making money goofing off good for her. She’s a pretty girl no doubt. I find it comical how easily amused the masses are though, she should do gun reviews too make a fortune lol 😂
The following users liked this post:
smithers (08-20-2022)
Old 08-20-2022, 08:58 PM
Wyldfyer
Pro

Received 511 Likes on 256 Posts

she not trying to be the hot girl ? LOL 😂
This was just a random picture her just working on the car right ?

Random picture that you or someone went searching the internet for. Im only speaking in regards to her YouTube channel.
Im not stalking her all over the "innerwebs", lol. That's like an entirely different situation. Glad someone has the time...
Old 08-20-2022, 10:11 PM
Z0HS1CK
Race Director

Strad has more subs, SS717 has more subs. And they're dudes.

It should be relatively easy for an average looking girl who's into cars to surpass those guys. She didn't start youtube a year ago. She's been around the block (probably in real life too).

I like that type of loud, in your face, excited charlie sheen type of content. But when it's coming from a girl who doesn't know anything and tries to hard to act slutty, then mix it with cars, it makes her videos so cringe. If i want to watch girls, hotter girls, that want to tease like that, i'd get a free PW to some onlyfans accounts of girls that look good. Or if i want to watch actual car content, i'd find real youtubers doing that.

But her channel is very awkward.
Old 08-20-2022, 10:14 PM
Z0HS1CK
Race Director

Originally Posted by C8UR911

***EDIT***

Wait so you had no idea?

Even if someone never watched a single video of hers, the moment you watch the first 10 seconds of any video, you know something is sus.

It's so obvious. But he/she really knows his/her stuff!
Old 08-20-2022, 10:24 PM
smithers
Melting Slicks

Received 5,072 Likes on 1,854 Posts

***EDIT***

lmao

I always wonder how many leg humpers in that channels comments have no idea about that little detail.

The time or two I watched one of Sarah n tuneds videos something seemed off. Just seemed super awkward. I didn’t care for the videos so I just moved on. Figured it was someone just trying to figure out the right “persona” for the videos to maximize the views. This was when it was a tiny channel just getting started.

But I was surprised a couple years later when I read the truth on a forum haha. But it definitely explained the awkwardness in the videos I saw long ago.
KombatKing (08-20-2022)
Old 08-20-2022, 10:47 PM
Cermamicc8
Instructor

Received 48 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by meadowz06
Utterly ridiculous that she gets to see the car first. A slap in the face to everyone on this forum who is a LONG TERM corvette enthusiast. Shame on GM.
apparently you haven’t figured out how the world works . Women that look like that get preferential treatment In most instances lol
Old 08-20-2022, 10:56 PM
MDawg
Instructor

Received 126 Likes on 53 Posts

Wait what? Sarah is “tuned”? <queue the Crying Game music>.
Old 08-20-2022, 11:41 PM
KombatKing
Drifting

Received 118 Likes on 69 Posts

lmao

I always wonder how many leg humpers in that channels comments have no idea about that little detail.

The time or two I watched one of Sarah n tuneds videos something seemed off. Just seemed super awkward. I didn’t care for the videos so I just moved on. Figured it was someone just trying to figure out the right “persona” for the videos to maximize the views. This was when it was a tiny channel just getting started.

But I was surprised a couple years later when I read the truth on a forum haha. But it definitely explained the awkwardness in the videos I saw long ago.
Your instincts were spot on. Also an Air Force veteran with mechanical knowledge and a good intellect.

Reminds me of our USMC veteran we have here and all appreciate.

~KK
Old 08-21-2022, 08:55 AM
C8UR911
Racer

lmao

Wait so you had no idea?

Even if someone never watched a single video of hers, the moment you watch the first 10 seconds of any video, you know something is sus.

It's so obvious. But he/she really knows his/her stuff!
I had no idea. That said, I did not frequent the channel, I just knew of it in passing and watched a few of the review videos on certain cars. A lot makes sense now, yes. I am still going to need a minute.

The provocative thumbnails are really messed up. “Sarah” really needs to be honest with the audience.
AustinVetter (08-21-2022)
Old 08-21-2022, 09:02 AM
C8UR911
Racer

she not trying to be the hot girl ? LOL 😂
This was just a random picture her just working on the car right ?

This one IS an actual woman, right?

Get notified of new replies

To Amelia Hartford Takes Delivery of the NEW Corvette Z06! (First Drive + Launching)

Old 08-21-2022, 09:49 AM
JD'S WHITE 93
Le Mans Master

Received 1,339 Likes on 675 Posts

Originally Posted by Wyldfyer
Random picture that you or someone went searching the internet for. Im only speaking in regards to her YouTube channel.
Im not stalking her all over the "innerwebs", lol. That's like an entirely different situation. Glad someone has the time...
yeah super time consuming type her name hit images then search 🔍 Looks like she was a wanna be model and found a great gimmick. Good for her

Last edited by JD'S WHITE 93; 08-21-2022 at 10:35 AM.
Old 08-21-2022, 10:28 AM
stormcloak
Pro

Received 228 Likes on 98 Posts

stradman
Just lol.
JockItch (08-21-2022)
Old 08-21-2022, 11:30 AM
Z0HS1CK
Race Director

I had no idea. That said, I did not frequent the channel, I just knew of it in passing and watched a few of the review videos on certain cars. A lot makes sense now, yes. I am still going to need a minute.

The provocative thumbnails are really messed up. “Sarah” really needs to be honest with the audience.
He/she is witty and provides long videos with lots of details. You know he/she really knows her stuff. If he/she has someone around, it's maybe 1 or 2 guys at most but he/she is still doing most of the hands on.

Emelia doesn't do that. Her channel is geared differently. She obviously knows what she's doing from a youtuber standpoint, but the fact that she hasn't hit 1 million subs yet just proves that her content isn't what people really want. A lot of her subs are from dudes that want to see an average looking girl who wears short shorts play around with cars. The girl is a dick tease and nothing else.

She's a 6 at best. A quick stroll in midtown manhattan and the first 5 minutes you can count up to 10 girls who look like victoria secret models.

Quick Reply: Amelia Hartford Takes Delivery of the NEW Corvette Z06! (First Drive + Launching)