C8 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace

In Cabin exhaust note on AWE Track

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2024, 08:30 AM
ittybittyfds
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Default In Cabin exhaust note on AWE Track

For those who have the AWE Track exhaust, If you had to do it over again would you stay with the track edition or go with the touring? I have run the Track edition on previous vette and there were times when the cabin noise was a little irritating. I am leaning towards the track edition again mainly because the Corvette Tax on exhausts is a little much these days and I don't want to stomach $3K for exhaust but will if persuaded. from what I can tell the exhaust note outside is pretty much the same but there are not alot of in cabin sound clips to give me a idea of what to expect.

I understand everybody is going to love their AWE, I already know this. I just want to know if you did it over would you still go with the edition you have or would you do something different.
Also, I really don't need to hear Corsa this or Borla that. This is an AWE topic only.

Old 04-21-2024, 10:08 PM
mortelec
Pro

Received 531 Likes on 232 Posts

Track exhaust is track exhaust and loud depending on your tollerance of drone. Touring subdues it for awhile. Doesnt matter what track exhaust you go with they are all basically the same awe, paragon, mbrp.
The following users liked this post:
ittybittyfds (04-22-2024)
Old 04-22-2024, 10:42 AM
Sara/AWE
Supporting Vendor

Received 64 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by ittybittyfds
For those who have the AWE Track exhaust, If you had to do it over again would you stay with the track edition or go with the touring? I have run the Track edition on previous vette and there were times when the cabin noise was a little irritating. I am leaning towards the track edition again mainly because the Corvette Tax on exhausts is a little much these days and I don't want to stomach $3K for exhaust but will if persuaded. from what I can tell the exhaust note outside is pretty much the same but there are not alot of in cabin sound clips to give me a idea of what to expect.

I understand everybody is going to love their AWE, I already know this. I just want to know if you did it over would you still go with the edition you have or would you do something different.
Also, I really don't need to hear Corsa this or Borla that. This is an AWE topic only.
Hey there, Track and Touring will sound very similar at WOT the biggest difference is that Touring will calm it down in the cabin at cruising speeds, removing those problematic frequencies.

If it helps you with the decision, we have ton of sound clips for Track and Touring, with various driving scenarios as well as in-car sound clip, right here.
The following 2 users liked this post by Sara/AWE:
edweiler (04-24-2024), ittybittyfds (04-22-2024)
Old 04-22-2024, 01:20 PM
MerakiAutoworks
Supporting Vendor

Received 588 Likes on 519 Posts

Touring is our best seller compared to the track. The track is pretty loud! IF thats what you're going for then track..

We have both in stock.

-Josh
ittybittyfds (04-22-2024)
Old 04-30-2024, 01:57 PM
Therofflehouse
Advanced

Received 48 Likes on 24 Posts

I have paragon headers, Awe track exhaust and test pipes.
I used my C7 blockit kit and cut it to fit behind my seats and i have no issues with the tonality of my setup.
PhoenixM3 (05-02-2024)
Old 05-02-2024, 04:23 PM
PhoenixM3
Racer

Received 243 Likes on 135 Posts

I have ARH and test pipes, and it's loud enought, but not exactly great sounding.....

Get notified of new replies

To In Cabin exhaust note on AWE Track

Quick Reply: In Cabin exhaust note on AWE Track