Notices
C8 Parts for Sale/Wanted C8 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

FS: New Real Carbon fiber engine bay corner panels and fender cover

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2024, 09:57 PM
teddyca
Le Mans Master

Received 425 Likes on 322 Posts

Default New Real Carbon fiber engine bay corner panels and fender cover

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

This has got to be a world record in shipping lol. TJB-VETTE sends me a PM. We agree on a price and he sends me an address. I was printing up the USPS label and my mailman shows up. He waited for me and took the package before TJ has even paid. HAHAHAHAHA Now if that isnt VIP service there is no pleasing you. Enjoy my friend.
Teddy

Let me start out by saying these will add at least 50hp to your car. LOL I hope you know I am kidding I have read my fair share of feedback regarding CF and well I love it and have it on all my cars so thats that. These panels and the circle deal on the rear driver fend would cost you about $500 and you will have a wait of about 4-6 weeks. With the panels I had to trim the driver side by the trunk latch but if one didn't mention you likely would not notice. Pictures are exactly what you will get. They both fit now. Pass side was perfect. They do fit well with the corner window panels and the engine panels as well. I love the look. The circle deal was a mess up on my part. I ordered 2 thinking I needed one for each side not realizing we only need 1. I could return but figured if someone is doing these panels they are going in so they want that as well. Everything is packed and I can ship USPS once paid. Here are plenty of pictures and again yes they are new and yes they will fit a Z06. I want $420 shipped via PP (you cover fees) or Zelle. I been here long enough and have done enough deals to assure you are safe. Have a good night.
Teddy

Last edited by teddyca; 01-12-2024 at 01:11 PM.
Old 01-12-2024, 09:06 AM
teddyca
Le Mans Master

Received 425 Likes on 322 Posts

Lets bring this to the top. I know there are a bunch of CF nut heads like me here. LOL PM me an offer and I can get them out today. I also tossed in the extra new roll of double sided tape. I assure you though, you will not need it. Heck on all the stuff I have in the engine and interior I use maybe half the tape the apply. My gauge cluster for instance fits so well I didn't even secure it.
Old 01-12-2024, 07:49 PM
TJB-VETTE
Drifting

Received 34 Likes on 18 Posts
2023 C8 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2020 C7 of the Year Finalist -- Modified
2020 C2 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
Cruise-In VIII Veteran

I really appreciate you getting them shipped out so quickly. Probably a new record! Can’t wait to get them installed to pretty much complete my engine bay. Thanks again!

Get notified of new replies

To New Real Carbon fiber engine bay corner panels and fender cover

Quick Reply: FS: New Real Carbon fiber engine bay corner panels and fender cover