Notices
C8 Parts for Sale/Wanted C8 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

WTB: Wtb: 20/21 and HF Cats

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2023, 11:02 PM
1 BAD BURB
Le Mans Master

Received 30 Likes on 23 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Default Wtb: 20/21 and HF Cats

Hey members
I am looking for a set of 20/21 wheels for my C8. Used only, open to styles and colors. No vent stuff. Scuffs ok. With tires would be great but not required.

I am also looking for high flow cats. Used is ok.

anyone has what I am looking for, pm me. Thank you
Aj
Old 02-12-2023, 11:40 PM
Americanspeedfactory
Cruising
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1 BAD BURB
Hey members
I am looking for a set of 20/21 wheels for my C8. Used only, open to styles and colors. No vent stuff. Scuffs ok. With tires would be great but not required.

I am also looking for high flow cats. Used is ok.

anyone has what I am looking for, pm me. Thank you
Aj
I have a like new set of Kooks headers and high flow Kooks Green cats with the kooks cat blankets. Less than 500 miles on the setup. Retial is over 4,000 new

I will sell the whole setup for 2k shipped to you. Need to get rid of these as they’re just taking up space.
Old 02-13-2023, 08:10 PM
1 BAD BURB
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '06

Thank you but I just want the cats. Not looking to go crazy on this car as I have a Z06 coming in this year.
Old 02-13-2023, 09:13 PM
Americanspeedfactory
Cruising
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Americanspeedfactory
I have a like new set of Kooks headers and high flow Kooks Green cats with the kooks cat blankets. Less than 500 miles on the setup. Retial is over 4,000 new

I will sell the whole setup for 2k shipped to you. Need to get rid of these as they’re just taking up space.
I understand. Well I’m happy to sell the kooks green cats with blankets for 1600 shipped. They’re over 2,000 alone new and the blankets are another 600. They’re 400 cell epa compliant so no CEL. Send me a message if you’d like more pics. That’s cheaper than you can find any set that aren’t junk.

here is a link to them so you can compare the costs.

https://kooksheaders.com/headers/sup...et-corvette-c8
Old 02-14-2023, 10:27 PM
1 BAD BURB
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '06

Thank you for that.
why have I seen other HFC options for 500-800? That was what my goal was to spend.
may 1600… hell, I might as well just buy your whole setup for 2k. Lol

This c8 I have is going to be a rental car on Turo so I’m really only looking for a lil more grunt but not anything crazy.
Old 02-14-2023, 10:47 PM
Americanspeedfactory
Cruising
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by 1 BAD BURB
Thank you for that.
why have I seen other HFC options for 500-800? That was what my goal was to spend.
may 1600… hell, I might as well just buy your whole setup for 2k. Lol

This c8 I have is going to be a rental car on Turo so I’m really only looking for a lil more grunt but not anything crazy.
they’re all cheap metal substrate, whereas the kooks, Corsa, fabspeed etc are all using a high quality cat that has way more flow, and no smell, no Check engine light either. They don’t need any 02 spacers or any of that stuff and the build quality and oem fitment are really what seals the deal. I opted for the cat blackets too which keep the heat down in the engine bay by hundreds of degrees.

I’ll meet you in the middle and sell the setup for 1800 shipped to you. I ordered another set of wheels and need to free up some cash.

Get notified of new replies

To Wtb: 20/21 and HF Cats

Quick Reply: WTB: Wtb: 20/21 and HF Cats