Notices
C8 Parts for Sale/Wanted C8 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

FS: New Factory Carbon Flash High Wing Spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2023, 10:08 AM
diverdan
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 16 Posts

Default New Factory Carbon Flash High Wing Spoiler

Eleven Months after getting my '22 C8 FRC, I finally have my backordered Carbon Flash High Wing Spoiler (the dealer misplaced it and had no record they received it).
I have long since installed an ACS Speedtail spoiler and am happy with it, so the high wing needs to quit taking up space in my garage.
It is new in the box, still wrapped in the protective plastic - I only opened the box to confirm it was not damaged and the correct color.

To get it gone, I will sell it for GM's Dealer price (which was on the packing list) at $703.00, if you come and get it, well off the $1250.00 list price. If there are no local takers in the Northern VA/DC/MD area, I can ship it at buyer's cost (It's a big box, though not heavy). I can provide a picture to a serious buyer, but I'm not going to completely unbox it, unless there is an agreement.

I'm also selling (and listing separately) the two other misplaced dealer installed items that came with the car: A red premium Indoor car cover, and red Corvette lettering set for rear of the car, each an over $400 option.
If you come get all three items, I will sell them as a package for $1000.00, just to get my wife off my back...
Old 01-22-2023, 02:30 PM
C21ban
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 704 Likes on 369 Posts
2022 C8 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Great prices. If I needed them, I would grab them but figured I would get this bumped.

GLWS
Old 01-22-2023, 08:05 PM
Robert-S
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Im interested in the wing but I would need it shipped to PA. Message me if your interested in shipping.
Old 01-23-2023, 11:04 AM
glblue
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spoiler Still Available?

Originally Posted by diverdan
Eleven Months after getting my '22 C8 FRC, I finally have my backordered Carbon Flash High Wing Spoiler (the dealer misplaced it and had no record they received it).
I have long since installed an ACS Speedtail spoiler and am happy with it, so the high wing needs to quit taking up space in my garage.
It is new in the box, still wrapped in the protective plastic - I only opened the box to confirm it was not damaged and the correct color.

To get it gone, I will sell it for GM's Dealer price (which was on the packing list) at $703.00, if you come and get it, well off the $1250.00 list price. If there are no local takers in the Northern VA/DC/MD area, I can ship it at buyer's cost (It's a big box, though not heavy). I can provide a picture to a serious buyer, but I'm not going to completely unbox it, unless there is an agreement.

I'm also selling (and listing separately) the two other misplaced dealer installed items that came with the car: A red premium Indoor car cover, and red Corvette lettering set for rear of the car, each an over $400 option.
If you come get all three items, I will sell them as a package for $1000.00, just to get my wife off my back...
If still available, I would be happy to take the spoiler and could pick it up this weekend.

Get notified of new replies

To New Factory Carbon Flash High Wing Spoiler

Quick Reply: FS: New Factory Carbon Flash High Wing Spoiler