Notices
C8 Parts for Sale/Wanted C8 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

FS: New Factory Pilot Sport 4S Tires

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2022, 06:31 PM
YYCvette
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Factory Pilot Sport 4S Tires

Brand new set of factory tires not on rims. When I took delivery the factory I put the all seasons on and I took the 4S tires home. They've never been mounted aside from shipping from the factory.

Located in Calgary, Alberta. Would prefer not to ship for logistical reasons but would do it for the right price.

$1800 obo
Old 10-02-2022, 09:57 AM
2muchhp
Burning Brakes

Received 52 Likes on 22 Posts

I'm in Connecticut 06830 so I guess shipping would be out of the question? Otherwise I'd take them.
Old 10-02-2022, 10:30 AM
YYCvette
4th Gear

Originally Posted by 2muchhp
I'm in Connecticut 06830 so I guess shipping would be out of the question? Otherwise I'd take them.
I'll check next week. Last i checked they were $50(CAD) per tire shipped to Toronto so it might be doable.
Old 10-03-2022, 12:14 PM
2muchhp
Burning Brakes

Received 52 Likes on 22 Posts

You may want to check the shipping prices so we can be sure. Plus, I just looked at a new set from Tire Rack and they are like $2,100. or so after tax. That is probably your competition so if you would consider a rethink on you price I would appreciate it.

Can you get back?

Thanks. Jim
Old 10-03-2022, 01:00 PM
YYCvette
4th Gear

Hey Jim,

Sorry i only ever checkedy price from the dealer since they were back ordered everywhere else. When I checked from the dealer it was approx 3k CAD so its obvious they were gouging me (to say the least).

Looks like you're right and Tire Rack Canada can get them in a couple weeks for about 2100 shipped. I'm flexible on price given that.

I'll let you know about shipping cost once I get a moment to track down a quote to your zip.
Old 10-03-2022, 03:55 PM
YYCvette
4th Gear

Originally Posted by 2muchhp
You may want to check the shipping prices so we can be sure. Plus, I just looked at a new set from Tire Rack and they are like $2,100. or so after tax. That is probably your competition so if you would consider a rethink on you price I would appreciate it.

Can you get back?

Thanks. Jim
Jim - UPS quoted me an estimated $400 CAD to ship. If you want to work with that price I can try and find a better rate but at least that gives you an upper limit for shipping. Let me know

Get notified of new replies

To New Factory Pilot Sport 4S Tires