Notices
C8 General Discussion The place to discuss the next generation of Corvette.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Initial thoughts on Paragon wide angle side mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2024, 11:55 AM
123vette456
Pro

Received 156 Likes on 91 Posts

I went with the Sandyeggo Design ones for my 2LT. Took 15 minutes to install both sides. Huge difference and they look OEM.
And no glue. LOL
The following 3 users liked this post by 123vette456:
BigKevO (02-14-2024), ERay2024 (02-14-2024), Walt White Coupe (02-15-2024)
Old 02-14-2024, 03:23 PM
teddyca
Le Mans Master

Received 425 Likes on 322 Posts

And if you don't want the cheap indicator lights for the blinker, simply don't connect the wires for it. Issue resolved. The blue I also really like myself. Its sunny out here most of the year and having the blue hue is a nice touch. Got to love opinions. Everything you hate about them I love. LOL Bottom line, for me with high wing my rear window is useless from where I sit (wifes fine), and this is one of the best functional changes I made to the car.
Old 02-15-2024, 09:24 AM
randyfl
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 18 Posts

I do not hate them. They are just not for me in the current design. I would like the benefit just not enough to accept them as they are. It is just an opinion. That is the great thing about our cars we have lots of choices that make them individual to us.
Old 02-15-2024, 09:32 AM
Inferno24
Racer

Received 311 Likes on 137 Posts

I like them and I wouldn't mind having them, however my fear of breaking something is greater than my desire to have them. Plus I never really had a problem with my C7 mirrors.
Old 02-15-2024, 11:01 AM
teddyca
Le Mans Master

Received 425 Likes on 322 Posts

Originally Posted by randyfl
I do not hate them. They are just not for me in the current design. I would like the benefit just not enough to accept them as they are. It is just an opinion. That is the great thing about our cars we have lots of choices that make them individual to us.
Yes sir I agree with you 100%. I didnt take the comments negatively, in fact when I read most of what I see on here I look at it as feedback and/or opinion. Paragon is successfully selling light bars for the front end. I think they look hideous and out of place. I also think yanking off my rear bumper to install a $200 harness that makes my 3rd brake light flicker as if I have a short is just silly. I seen it ironically on a compact car the other day and laughed to myself. These are just opinions of mine. I have buddies that think my Paragon body kit and high wing are way to much, these are all just opinions and I love it. As for the mirriors in discussion, you are crazy and just talking silly. I am kidding my friend. And I think I mentioned earlier I broke a tab on the driver side. I was trying to go way to easy and broke my mirror. When I did the pass side I just went after it and it was flawless. LOL Go figure. Have a great day boys
Old 02-15-2024, 11:56 AM
J-Fly
Pro

Received 304 Likes on 173 Posts

I really wanted blue but I went with chrome because I have a difficult time seeing at night. I had similar mirrors on previous cars in blue and it was a struggle. I'm only 46. Is this what getting old is like?........scary!

Quick Reply: Initial thoughts on Paragon wide angle side mirrors