Notices
C8 General Discussion The place to discuss the next generation of Corvette.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Delivery questions on new in stock 2lt HTC

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2021, 10:27 PM
outbackfarmer
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Delivery questions on new in stock 2lt HTC

I sold my 2016 z06 last week. So had money burning a hole in my pocket. I had not even considered a HTC, always been a coupe guy. But found a HTC with almost exact specs I wanted and it was local for I think a great price. It is a new 22 hypergrey/black with red brakes, gt2 seats, red belts, z51 performance, z51 suspension, lift, high wing, and some other small add ons. Msrp was $94970. I am supposed to pick it up next week. So what do I need to make sure has been done to the car; recalls updates etc. Even though it's in state, I am still 300 miles from the dealer. Just need to make a quick turn around and want to make sure they have done what ever needs done before hand.
not actual pic of my car but will look just like this since I ordered these wheels to put on it.

Old 12-20-2021, 06:21 PM
Red Mist Rulz
Race Director

Received 8,552 Likes on 4,279 Posts

The dealer has a PDI (pre-delivery inspection) sheet they're supposed to check off as they do the required PDI steps. You could ask to see a copy of it, but they may not have it, and even if the do it doesn't really prove anything. As far as any updates or recalls, ask a service advisor to check your VIN and see if there are any outstanding updates that need to be applied.

Quick Reply: Delivery questions on new in stock 2lt HTC