Notices
C8 General Discussion The place to discuss the next generation of Corvette.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Start up questions

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2020, 12:54 AM
olsen185
Advanced

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Start up questions

I’ve only had my car for a few days so I’m still learning. My first question is about the driving modes, is there any way to make the car start in a specific mode? I have the NPP exhaust and I want the exhaust open when I start it!

second question is about that nice C8 splash screen animation. It happens so random I can’t figure out when it will come on. I’ve tried the show a few friends, but it never shows up when I want it to. I figured it would come on when the doors unlock, but no luck.
Old 08-20-2020, 01:41 AM
bad mooofooo
Pro

Received 564 Likes on 221 Posts
Modified C8 of the Year 2021 Finalist

Seems like the animation only works if I haven't been in the car for awhile. If I keep getting in and out, it won't repeat the animation.
Old 08-20-2020, 02:04 AM
DrivesWithTwoFeet
Drifting

Received 899 Likes on 466 Posts

Pull the fuse for the NPP and it will be wide open all the time.
Old 08-20-2020, 02:48 AM
Goaty
Pro

Received 199 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by olsen185
I’ve only had my car for a few days so I’m still learning. My first question is about the driving modes, is there any way to make the car start in a specific mode? I have the NPP exhaust and I want the exhaust open when I start it!

second question is about that nice C8 splash screen animation. It happens so random I can’t figure out when it will come on. I’ve tried the show a few friends, but it never shows up when I want it to. I figured it would come on when the doors unlock, but no luck.
Before I shut the car off I switch it out of Z-Mode and put it into Mymode, which I have set to Track exhaust. I believe if you shut it off in Z-Mode it will default to Touring when you start it up next. I also like to hear max loudness when I start it lol.
Old 08-20-2020, 03:04 AM
speedlink
Safety Car

Received 599 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by olsen185

Read your owners manual on setting up the driver modes. You don't need to pull the fuse. You can set up the car the way you want it in My mode.
The following users liked this post:
thrilled (08-21-2020)

Get notified of new replies

To Start up questions

Quick Reply: Start up questions