Notices
C8 General Discussion The place to discuss the next generation of Corvette.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Potential deal killer - Global B cloud electronics

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2019, 10:31 AM
Busa Dave
Burning Brakes

Received 127 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by 50MileSmile
With the new emissions laws in Europe, I think you’re going to find the situation worse there than it is here...
Excellent point however, my point was that if I have to pick a "stock" car it will not be a GM for my one really nice toy. Now if I get to modify into a beast that is a different matter because it is not like every other one out there. Will just have to see what comes out with the C8. My car now Is past the limits of getting it to 'hook up" under many conditions. Too much HP is not necessarily a good thing if it is not usable.
Old 07-29-2019, 09:57 PM
High Altitude Vette
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Yea this thread pretty much spoils this car for me. Disclaimer I do not want to change anybody's mind on anything..I just could care less..honestly

I was looking forward to sitting in the supra when it lands..and then this thing hits, so much win its unreal (except that yellow too green) and then I read this thread, it hits home for me on so many levels. No face book no cell phone. Walked out of countless dentist and doctors offices because they had to have my SS number. Bought 11 new widows 7 computers because 10 has to call home. I done care what convenience it costs I will not give in
And my favorite car for 4 decades has to do the same thing?

If someone figures a way around this (I have no hope) I will recant and purchase post haste..But if you cant mod your vette then what is the point?
No big deal lots of ways to **** away hot rod money..and then I start looking at the supra vids. This one is hard to watch because of the translation but the whole idea is help with the future mods and aftermarket
At 13-13 the lead engineer says, its your car I don't tell you what you should do to it..
Ok think about that for a min. Just think about if that statement had been made by GM at the launch party. I have never owned a foreign car but I will look hard at one of these.

Quick Reply: Potential deal killer - Global B cloud electronics