C8 Forced Induction/Nitrous C8 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth

***LMR Twin Turbo Kit Inside***

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2020, 04:38 AM
Rkreigh
Le Mans Master

Received 707 Likes on 543 Posts

Originally Posted by NICK YOSKIN
EMGO is making UGR gear sets and shafts.
With that said I doubt that they are running Dodson baskets and clutches.
Dodson had a issue with the Huracan baskets or clutches and they recalled them. Sheepey to no longer uses Dodson.
I am sure that all this has been resolved. Also Clutch Masters makes Huracan metal and friction plates.
I am sure that LMR know that already,

My Huracan is getting baskets and clutch plates and 93 and E70-E85 and should lay down ~1200awhp on E.

I know you "graduated" to the huracan but are you ever going to do another bam bam?? I'm looking to beef the older 4l65 to handle around 1k at the tire which seems to be about the limit for my ttix kit

be trying to get some bigger wheels stuffed into those little t3/4 turbos to get to a comfortable 1k at the tire without getting out of the sweet spot for these turbos

I really miss all the bam bam posts as that build inspired some of mine (albeit with much more shallow pockets!!)

Like to hear more about the huracan, that ride really does call to me, until the wallet says no.
Old 12-24-2020, 10:14 AM
Shinobi'sZ
Le Mans Master

Received 440 Likes on 237 Posts

EMGO is making UGR gear sets and shafts.
With that said I doubt that they are running Dodson baskets and clutches.
Dodson had a issue with the Huracan baskets or clutches and they recalled them. Sheepey to no longer uses Dodson.
I am sure that all this has been resolved. Also Clutch Masters makes Huracan metal and friction plates.
I am sure that LMR know that already,

My Huracan is getting baskets and clutch plates and 93 and E70-E85 and should lay down ~1200awhp on E.
Nick time for you too really step up.
Just sold my Model 3 performance and have a deposit down on a Tesla Model S Plaid. Going to be ridiculous 9 sec 1/4, 2 sec 0-60, beat the McLaren around Laguna Seca, seats 7 people and has a 500+ mile range.

Not sure I can wait to much longer for a power adder for my C8, but it would be nice.

Last edited by Shinobi'sZ; 12-24-2020 at 10:16 AM.
Old 12-24-2020, 01:40 PM
NICK YOSKIN
Le Mans Master

Received 74 Likes on 46 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by Rkreigh
I know you "graduated" to the huracan but are you ever going to do another bam bam?? I'm looking to beef the older 4l65 to handle around 1k at the tire which seems to be about the limit for my ttix kit

be trying to get some bigger wheels stuffed into those little t3/4 turbos to get to a comfortable 1k at the tire without getting out of the sweet spot for these turbos

I really miss all the bam bam posts as that build inspired some of mine (albeit with much more shallow pockets!!)

Like to hear more about the huracan, that ride really does call to me, until the wallet says no.
YO YO! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Yeah I LOVE LP 610. Gotta little something something this winter for 610.
I use it strictly for the street and not interested in roll racing or any of that.
I like it better than GT3 RS. Yeah the RS handles better but chasing the best handling car that's stickly for street duties is silly.

I know I have been missing from CF for a while now. My passion is roadracing my 17 SS Camaro 1LE. I am a certified track rat!
I have found that nothing is like finding your skill level entering a corner and getting all three parts of the turn just right.
Yeah I dig mega hp but even @ 1K HP get numb in a straight line.

Here is vid in Camaro at VIR. 1st time there and I am in LOVE!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Shinobi'sZ
Nick time for you too really step up.
Just sold my Model 3 performance and have a deposit down on a Tesla Model S Plaid. Going to be ridiculous 9 sec 1/4, 2 sec 0-60, beat the McLaren around Laguna Seca, seats 7 people and has a 500+ mile range.

Not sure I can wait to much longer for a power adder for my C8, but it would be nice.
I am sure it's going to be a hoot!
The following users liked this post:
GTUnit (12-25-2020)
Old 12-24-2020, 02:03 PM
NICK YOSKIN
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '08

The following users liked this post:
GTUnit (12-25-2020)
Old 12-28-2020, 11:11 AM
NormWild
Drifting

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Late Model Racecraft
We are in the works of having a fully upgraded clutch pack in our DCT. The COVID stuff has not helped as only delayed us from getting parts from manufactures we need to test for R&D.
Subscribing to keep up with progress on the C8 FI options. Glad you and other shops are working through FI solutions for the platform. I've always said the only new Vette I would want is the mid-engine. Unfortunately by the time you buy the kit, upgrade the clutch and half shafts, and pay for the install you will be north of $20K. I would also wager the supercharger options won't be any/much cheaper.
Old 12-28-2020, 11:26 AM
chuntington101
Melting Slicks

Received 113 Likes on 100 Posts

just needs a procharger or maybe a 468 now! 😉
Old 01-04-2021, 09:38 PM
SpinMonster
Tech Contributor

Received 178 Likes on 124 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11

Don't pick on Nick. Hey that Rhymes.
Old 01-12-2021, 02:21 PM
NICK YOSKIN
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by SpinMonster
Don't pick on Nick. Hey that Rhymes.

Car is strictly roadracing now. Full cage and street dutuies is not wise.
Nothing better then Cam Motion LLR at 8K rpms!
Old 01-12-2021, 02:23 PM
NICK YOSKIN
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '08

Sorry for High Jack!
So what is up with the C8 that has your kit installed?
Old 01-13-2021, 05:51 PM
hcvone
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,768 Likes on 970 Posts

YO YO! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Yeah I LOVE LP 610. Gotta little something something this winter for 610.
I use it strictly for the street and not interested in roll racing or any of that.
I like it better than GT3 RS. Yeah the RS handles better but chasing the best handling car that's stickly for street duties is silly.

I know I have been missing from CF for a while now. My passion is roadracing my 17 SS Camaro 1LE. I am a certified track rat!
I have found that nothing is like finding your skill level entering a corner and getting all three parts of the turn just right.
Yeah I dig mega hp but even @ 1K HP get numb in a straight line.

Here is vid in Camaro at VIR. 1st time there and I am in LOVE!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mVSz1GQ_WI&t=618s

I am sure it's going to be a hoot!
What kind of C8 is this???
Old 02-03-2021, 07:43 AM
Rkreigh
Le Mans Master

Received 707 Likes on 543 Posts

Sorry for High Jack!
So what is up with the C8 that has your kit installed?
I miss the days of bam bam and the top mount turbo wars That car was spectacular.

so, help a brotha out, how can I stuff some bigger wheels in these weenie 58 mm ttix turbos??
I looked at some new stuff that has a 5 bolt down pipe as I shelled out for the champion 3" pipes and want to bolt it up.

I'll call George and see what he says, not looking to do 2k a piece turbos. If I can ream out my existing stuff and put a new cartridge in them or get some reasonably priced turbos that would be ideal.

I also snagged a set off cast ttix manifolds that need some love. Looking for a good cast iron weld shop that can do it right. I have another manifold with just a cracked rear mounting ear so that one might be better to try and fix.

thanks!!

Quick Reply: ***LMR Twin Turbo Kit Inside***