C8 Dealer Inventory Deals on C8 Corvettes, Dealer Classifieds, New Corvettes
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Ciocca Corvette

Anyone have any in stock on the east coast?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2021, 07:23 PM
Stingray Al
Burning Brakes

Received 39 Likes on 22 Posts

Default Anyone have any in stock on the east coast?

Looking for a C8. Hoping by chance someone has one on the lot that the buyer backed out.

let me know

Popular Reply

04-09-2021, 01:43 PM
Ben406
Intermediate

Received 53 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Fast Dawg
.....all three are used cars as well.
As much as I'm itching to get one I just can't bring myself to pay that kind of markup.
My order came in at just a little north of $70K with the basic options I specd out. No dealer markup.
I feel pretty confident that the car will hold it's value for a few years, but all of these ones that are $65-$75K models selling for $110K are going to depreciate back to their normal value immediately once the supply chain gets caught up.
I could see paying a couple thousand over for the instant gratification, but to just toss away that much cash seems silly to me. You could buy a nice C6 to to hold the driveway down while waiting for the C8 to come in with the money saved on the markup.
Old 03-20-2021, 08:42 PM
6667vette
Pro

Received 167 Likes on 103 Posts

I recently saw Ingersol Chevy in Pawling New York and Danbury Ct. had 2 each
Old 03-23-2021, 03:57 PM
aman2c
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 6667vette
I recently saw Ingersol Chevy in Pawling New York and Danbury Ct. had 2 each
They all have the same VIN# not available, it seems all of the dealers are advertising cars that are SOLD as if they are available.
The following 2 users liked this post by aman2c:
bapd77 (06-12-2021), g.mony (03-23-2021)
Old 03-25-2021, 03:02 PM
Ben406
Intermediate

I'm a newbie to all of this as the C8 is my first time ordering a Corvette, but I am in PA and have searched high and low.
Any inventory you see online always seems to be sold. I've called around PA, MD, DE, NJ. No luck.
I talked to Kerbeck about placing an order with them, but ultimately placed my order with a reputable local dealer. There is only one order head of mine, and theirs is already accepted by GM and in the production queue. There are 100's ahead at the major Corvette dealers, so I figure my luck will is just as good with these guys. They have already delivered 6 between 2020 and this year, typically getting 2 allocations at a time. They turn down their allocations if they don't have an order in hand.

All that being said, there was a red 2020 for sale in Allentown last week, marked up to $112K.... no thanks. I've waited 39 years, I can wait one more if I have to for my order to come through without the markup. Just want to get it in my driveway before the big four-zero rolls around......!
The following users liked this post:
legacypgmr (03-31-2021)
Old 03-28-2021, 12:39 PM
Fast Dawg
Le Mans Master

Received 2,530 Likes on 1,608 Posts

Originally Posted by Ben406
I'm a newbie to all of this as the C8 is my first time ordering a Corvette, but I am in PA and have searched high and low.
Any inventory you see online always seems to be sold. I've called around PA, MD, DE, NJ. No luck.
I talked to Kerbeck about placing an order with them, but ultimately placed my order with a reputable local dealer. There is only one order head of mine, and theirs is already accepted by GM and in the production queue. There are 100's ahead at the major Corvette dealers, so I figure my luck will is just as good with these guys. They have already delivered 6 between 2020 and this year, typically getting 2 allocations at a time. They turn down their allocations if they don't have an order in hand.

All that being said, there was a red 2020 for sale in Allentown last week, marked up to $112K.... no thanks. I've waited 39 years, I can wait one more if I have to for my order to come through without the markup. Just want to get it in my driveway before the big four-zero rolls around......!
It's good to see a (almost) 40 year old thinking the way you do. I think the same way financially and I retired at 55.

Unlike you, I am getting in line at Kerbeck and MacMulkin. They get a lot more allocations and even though they probably have a couple of hundred people ahead of me, and I plan to take museum delivery, I think I will get mine a bit faster than placing an order with any of my local dealers - who get far less allocations.
Ben406 (04-09-2021)
Old 03-29-2021, 06:55 AM
g.mony
Heel & Toe

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Stingray Al
Looking for a C8. Hoping by chance someone has one on the lot that the buyer backed out.

let me know
Bought one yesterday at Ourisman Rockville Md. After extensive search Ourisman and Koons both in Maryland have multiple dealerships and you will find some there. Of course they are not selling them at window sticker prices.
Old 04-02-2021, 01:43 PM
messiahx
Heel & Toe

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Interested in on in the northeast as well. Hoping to get one for MSRP.
g.mony (04-02-2021)
Old 04-07-2021, 11:23 AM
bluegoatee05
Instructor

Received 56 Likes on 26 Posts

Mercedes Benz of Fredericksburg, VA has three on their lot, but they are also charging a healthy markup.

https://www.mboffredericksburg.com/s...Make=Chevrolet

Last edited by bluegoatee05; 04-07-2021 at 11:24 AM. Reason: more accurate info
Old 04-07-2021, 11:56 AM
Fast Dawg
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by bluegoatee05
Mercedes Benz of Fredericksburg, VA has three on their lot, but they are also charging a healthy markup.

https://www.mboffredericksburg.com/s...Make=Chevrolet
Old 04-09-2021, 09:55 AM
Mehfoud
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ben406

From order placed to received what is your expected duration? My local dealer is telling me 12-18 months if I placed an order.
Old 04-09-2021, 10:16 AM
Fast Dawg
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Mehfoud
From order placed to received what is your expected duration? My local dealer is telling me 12-18 months if I placed an order.
12-18 months from actually placing an order, or from time of the initial deposit to get on the wait list?
Old 04-09-2021, 01:33 PM
Ben406
Intermediate

I placed the order and put the $ down at the end of February. They seem pretty confident that it will be in 2021, but who knows. If I get it before Thanksgiving I'll be very happy, and honestly if it doesn't come in by then it might was well be 12-14 months because it will just take up space in my garage until winter is over. I don't envision getting a lot of use out of it during December in Central PA...

Last edited by Ben406; 04-09-2021 at 01:51 PM.
Corvette03051 (04-19-2021)
Old 04-09-2021, 01:43 PM
Ben406
Intermediate

As much as I'm itching to get one I just can't bring myself to pay that kind of markup.
My order came in at just a little north of $70K with the basic options I specd out. No dealer markup.
I feel pretty confident that the car will hold it's value for a few years, but all of these ones that are $65-$75K models selling for $110K are going to depreciate back to their normal value immediately once the supply chain gets caught up.
I could see paying a couple thousand over for the instant gratification, but to just toss away that much cash seems silly to me. You could buy a nice C6 to to hold the driveway down while waiting for the C8 to come in with the money saved on the markup.
The following 6 users liked this post by Ben406:
#003 (12-05-2021), C3POL82 (09-09-2021), Fast Dawg (04-10-2021), jfaulkner (06-14-2021), mikes98pacecar (01-29-2022), thebroz1138 (05-31-2021) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 04-10-2021, 10:44 AM
Mehfoud
Le Mans Master

12-18 months from actually placing an order, or from time of the initial deposit to get on the wait list?
Expected time to take delivery of the vehicle after making an initial deposit is my understanding.

I was hoping to "dealer shop" some of the smaller Chevrolet dealers to get in on some off their unsold allocation to get a quicker turn-around time instead of the major ones that have longer waiting lists. Sounds like this approach won't work though.

Oh well. I'll wait to see what next year brings. I tempted to get a 1LE Camaro to hold me over while I wait but still enjoy my C5. Not as many on the road now!

Old 04-10-2021, 03:16 PM
Fast Dawg
Le Mans Master

Expected time to take delivery of the vehicle after making an initial deposit is my understanding.

I was hoping to "dealer shop" some of the smaller Chevrolet dealers to get in on some off their unsold allocation to get a quicker turn-around time instead of the major ones that have longer waiting lists. Sounds like this approach won't work though.

Oh well. I'll wait to see what next year brings. I tempted to get a 1LE Camaro to hold me over while I wait but still enjoy my C5. Not as many on the road now!
I'm finding out that wait times depends on the dealer. I put down initial deposits with Kerbeck and MacMulkin the last week of March. Kerbeck told me a year. MacMulkin told me to watch their wait list. Yesterday, at the urging of several people on this forum who got cars within four months of their initial deposit, I went to Hendrick in Duluth, GA. and put down an initial deposit. Worst case scenario with them was I'll have a car by September.
Old 04-11-2021, 09:08 AM
Mehfoud
Le Mans Master

I'm finding out that wait times depends on the dealer. I put down initial deposits with Kerbeck and MacMulkin the last week of March. Kerbeck told me a year. MacMulkin told me to watch their wait list. Yesterday, at the urging of several people on this forum who got cars within four months of their initial deposit, I went to Hendrick in Duluth, GA. and put down an initial deposit. Worst case scenario with them was I'll have a car by September.

That's not bad!

Hendrick is near my house. Maybe I'll ask about their GA dealership having better turn-around times.
Fast Dawg (04-19-2021)
Old 04-16-2021, 08:53 AM
bluegoatee05
Instructor

Received 56 Likes on 26 Posts

Lindsay Chevrolet in Woodbridge, VA has a new 2021 Black/Black 2LT on their lot right now. MSRP is 77K, and they are asking 87K.

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone have any in stock on the east coast?

Old 04-19-2021, 08:48 AM
Corvette03051
Melting Slicks

Received 433 Likes on 229 Posts

Default Sold cars

Originally Posted by aman2c
they all have the same vin# not available, it seems all of the dealers are advertising cars that are sold as if they are available.
agree
Old 04-19-2021, 09:02 AM
Fast Dawg
Le Mans Master

That's not bad!

Hendrick is near my house. Maybe I'll ask about their GA dealership having better turn-around times.
Hendrick has two Chevrolet dealerships - one in Duluth and one in Buford - maybe 45 minutes from each other. The dealer in Duluth turns Corvettes faster than the one in Buford and gets more allocations. The dealer in Duluth was #7 on the top 100 Corvette dealers in 2020. Hendrick's Buford dealership didn't crack the top 100.
Old 04-26-2021, 09:21 AM
Uncle Salty
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My wife got on the waiting list in mid-December and placed her order last week for a 2LT convertible with Z51 and magnetic ride control. They will sell for MSRP. They didn't have an estimated time frame for delivery. She will keep her C6 until the new one arrives.
Fast Dawg (04-26-2021)

Quick Reply: Anyone have any in stock on the east coast?