C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

OBDII Bluetooth Gauge for MAT, IAT or AFR

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2023, 05:05 PM
SthngWkdThisWayComes
Racer

Received 128 Likes on 75 Posts
Default OBDII Bluetooth Gauge for MAT, IAT or AFR

I asked a similar question in the Forced Induction room & havent heard to much in response. Hope you guys can help.
Can an OBDII bluetooth to phone type gauge read any of these parameters. The real question is: does our ECU have this available for the OBDII to pick up.

My goal is not for dead on acurate reading ... ( sound silly I know). I just want to see some sort of varient as I spray my meth. Along side the the typical lights associated with my Alchy Control system ... on a test I would like to see either of these parameters show "something" is happening. I'd preffer AFR but I'm not sure the ECU is actually reading or able to send that info to the OBDII without adding a wideband or other sensors.

These are the two I was looking at however, I am open to all suggestions.

Amazon Amazon

Amazon Amazon

Old 09-16-2023, 08:11 PM
Toaks
Advanced

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Nothing besides HP Tuners can read MAT's. I went down this path a few months ago. I made a set up that has a tablet holder and use a windows tablet to run hptuners.
Old 09-17-2023, 11:05 AM
TJay74
Safety Car

Received 328 Likes on 213 Posts

Originally Posted by Toaks
Nothing besides HP Tuners can read MAT's. I went down this path a few months ago. I made a set up that has a tablet holder and use a windows tablet to run hptuners.
Torque Pro can read it, BUT you will need to know the PID channel and would have to program a custom PID to be able to display MAT.

Get notified of new replies

To OBDII Bluetooth Gauge for MAT, IAT or AFR

Quick Reply: OBDII Bluetooth Gauge for MAT, IAT or AFR