C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Callaway upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2021, 07:46 PM
VetttinCrazy
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Callaway upgrade

I have a 2019 zo6 is it worth the money for a callaway uprade

Popular Reply

05-04-2021, 08:49 AM
tertiumquid
Burning Brakes

Received 641 Likes on 377 Posts

Originally Posted by Svtracer14
Gee. You really put me in my place! I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to **** on a guys car show bragging numbers.
But for me, I choose to base my opinions on real time data which is why I asked to see real performance numbers not the advertised marketing numbers.
So let’s see the dyno numbers and track proof from the real owners. I don’t see any of that here just subjective opinions on what is “fast” and hear-say.
Let’s post those numbers, get the trophies from the garage and see what they do. Matter of fact I see all types of ZR-1’s and new GT500’s out proving their prowess on the the track and dyno, so let’s take a look at real world numbers. Otherwise subjective opinions on what is fast carry no weight.
But carry on with your Callaway “rhetoric.”
PS: other people are permitted to give opinions on topics WITHOUT having to own a particular car. Perhaps I should dig up some of your previous posts to ensure you’re commenting on topics that you have first hand experience with. Wonder what I would find?
I really don't understand why some Forum members feel the need to argue with others over stuff like this. The poster asked a legitimate question about the Callaway option and a few of us owners gave him some feedback. Then the discussion starts to degrade into a bolt-on vs. Callaway push back from a apparent bolt-on guy. All we owners have done is give honest responses to a legitimate question and then we get treated to a cynical slam about ZR-1 and GT500 owners whom the writer thinks are just a bunch of car show braggarts. It seems to me that you're more interested in taking a swipe at some people like car show guys because you don't like braggarts. I don't like them either and have never participated in a car show with mine. What I do know and what the other Callaway owners are saying is that in real life experience, the Callaway is significantly more powerful and faster than a stock ZO6 and why shouldn't it be? it has a hundred more HP and lots more torque and all you have to do to prove that it makes a real difference is to drive one. If you've modded yours and picked up the same performance increase nobody is going to tell you to prove it with a dyno printout. Simple logic says that an increase in HP and torque like that will result in significant performance improvement.. Your response comes across more as having an axe to grind against Callaway, ZR-1 and GT500 owners and the usual cause for such things is either rooted in jealousy or some other personal agenda such as you just don't like braggarts which is perfectly understandable - most people don't. But, in this case, the poster asked a simple question to Callaway owners and got honest answers from them. Let it stand at that.
Old 05-02-2021, 09:17 PM
tertiumquid
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by VetttinCrazy
I have a 2019 zo6 is it worth the money for a callaway uprade
If you want 0-60 in 2,8 seconds and a 10.5 quarter mile, yes. The extra 100hp and increased torque over the ZO6 makes for some dramatic performance improvements. My first ZO6, a 2016, was amazing but my 2017 Callaway ZO6 was dramatically faster. I bought it used, however, and didn't pay the $19k for it - probably added $10k to the price on a 8k mile car that I paid over a regular ZO6. To me, it was worth every penny. If you want super car performance, you won't be disappointed with the Callaway. Driving on the street, I was never seriously challenged by anything, even a Hellcat. Took a friend with a new Gt350 for a ride and all he could say was' Holy ****!"

Last edited by tertiumquid; 05-02-2021 at 09:19 PM.
The following 4 users liked this post by tertiumquid:
*89x2* (05-03-2021), C64MYHD (09-01-2021), TxLefty (05-03-2021), Vette E Boop (05-08-2021)
Old 05-03-2021, 12:08 PM
Svtracer14
Racer

Received 55 Likes on 37 Posts

No first hand experience with Callaway, but I think there is quite a bit of information out on the internet regarding their performance claims and real world results.
If you’re worried about warranty and “exclusivity” then I suppose I could understand the desire to go this direction. However there are much better “bang for the buck” bolt on modifications available.
The following 3 users liked this post by Svtracer14:
C7&7 (05-05-2021), Dnmscz (09-21-2021), issa.z06 (09-16-2021)
Old 05-03-2021, 02:34 PM
tertiumquid
Burning Brakes

No first hand experience with Callaway, but I think there is quite a bit of information out on the internet regarding their performance claims and real world results.
If you’re worried about warranty and “exclusivity” then I suppose I could understand the desire to go this direction. However there are much better “bang for the buck” bolt on modifications available.
I can consistently get a 0-60 on the street in under 3.0 seconds, usually 2.9, with mine. With a 2019, warranty is definitely a big consideration and while most bolt-ons are fine, your warranty is gone, even with just a tune. You're also at the mercy of the shop that does the work. If they screw up you can be looking at $15k+ to fix it. The reason the Callaway mod doesn't affect the GM warranty is because GM certified the mod and the consistent quality of work Callaway does - nobody else has gotten that and that should tell you something. If warranty doesn't bother you then at least make sure whoever does the work has a verifiable top level of expertise and history. Vengeance Racing in Atlanta is a good example of that quality. Just remember, if it blows up, it's on your dime.
Old 05-03-2021, 02:37 PM
SurfnSun
Team Owner

Received 522 Likes on 342 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Bang for the buck and OEM feel & execution usually are generally mutually exclusive. The SC757 I spent time in was the fastest car Ive ever driven. It was MORE than enough for the street bc it was hard to go WOT below 60-70mph.

My experience with the 2 Callaway's Ive owned has been awesome.
The following 2 users liked this post by SurfnSun:
*89x2* (05-03-2021), breakskeet (05-05-2021)
Old 05-03-2021, 02:59 PM
tertiumquid
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by SurfnSun
Bang for the buck and OEM feel & execution usually are generally mutually exclusive. The SC757 I spent time in was the fastest car Ive ever driven. It was MORE than enough for the street bc it was hard to go WOT below 60-70mph.

My experience with the 2 Callaway's Ive owned has been awesome.
Until you've driven one you can't appreciate the difference between a stock ZO6 and a Callaway. Fastest and most fun car I've ever had and I've owned 98 since I was 13. 0-100+ is so fast it's hard to stay out of jail.
The following 2 users liked this post by tertiumquid:
breakskeet (05-05-2021), Vette E Boop (05-08-2021)
Old 05-03-2021, 04:18 PM
SLWRNU
Safety Car

Received 373 Likes on 221 Posts

Worth every penny IMHO.
Not sure if seat of the pants feel is real but I will tell you that the difference over stock will amaze you.
Standing starts are ridiculously non existent.
Rolling from 30 mph the car feels like it is literally floating.
Not for the faint of heart for sure.
And yes I have owned many fast cars both race and street and the Callaway is right up there with the fastest.
The following users liked this post:
*89x2* (05-03-2021)
Old 05-03-2021, 08:05 PM
Svtracer14
Racer

Curious if any of you guys have dyno numbers, 1/4 mile or 1/2 mile track times to compare with? “Fast” is subjective according to what a driver or passengers opinion is, so I would be curious as to the performance numbers in the real world. I have watched some of the available YouTube dynos of the C7 z06 Callaways and they don’t seem deliver as much power as advertised, which is why I ask about performance numbers rather than “rated” numbers from Callaway. However, all dynos will read different and it’s just a tuning tool or way to gather baselines.
FYI- my previous car before I traded it for the z06 was 700+rwhp or closer to 800 flywheel hp, and I subjectively felt that car was fast at first but then got used to it. So my C7 z06 just feels kinda “quick” comparatively.
Old 05-03-2021, 08:20 PM
*89x2*
Team Owner

Received 2,104 Likes on 1,076 Posts

Curious if any of you guys have dyno numbers, 1/4 mile or 1/2 mile track times to compare with? “Fast” is subjective according to what a driver or passengers opinion is, so I would be curious as to the performance numbers in the real world. I have watched some of the available YouTube dynos of the C7 z06 Callaways and they don’t seem deliver as much power as advertised, which is why I ask about performance numbers rather than “rated” numbers from Callaway. However, all dynos will read different and it’s just a tuning tool or way to gather baselines.
FYI- my previous car before I traded it for the z06 was 700+rwhp or closer to 800 flywheel hp, and I subjectively felt that car was fast at first but then got used to it. So my C7 z06 just feels kinda “quick” comparatively.

Callaway Cars uses an engine dyno and compares the factory rating to theirs. Pretty simple. I've seen the videos posted, which all seem to come from shops with an axe to grind of point to prove.

Guys like @SLWRNU or @OnPoint had their cars for a few thousand miles, then sent them to Callaway, so I would trust their reinforcement of the fact the Callaway SC757 delivers. Their stories are not unique, and as you posted earlier, you have "No first hand experience with Callaway", yet here you are...

Perhaps @breakskeet or @salcolkat or @JHEBERT might also give their feedback as owners of SC757 Callaway Corvettes. They have firsthand experience.
Old 05-03-2021, 09:32 PM
tertiumquid
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by *89x2*
Callaway Cars uses an engine dyno and compares the factory rating to theirs. Pretty simple. I've seen the videos posted, which all seem to come from shops with an axe to grind of point to prove.
One even tried to claim the Callaway they tested came in at numbers below a stock ZO6

Guys like @SLWRNU or @OnPoint had their cars for a few thousand miles, then sent them to Callaway, so I would trust their reinforcement of the fact the Callaway SC757 delivers. Their stories are not unique, and as you posted earlier, you have "No first hand experience with Callaway", yet here you are...

Perhaps @breakskeet or @salcolkat or @JHEBERT might also give their feedback as owners of SC757 Callaway Corvettes. They have firsthand experience.
As an owner of a 2017 Callaway and previous stock ZO6's, I can verify that there's no comparison between the two on acceleration. As fast as the ZO6 is, the Callaway is very noticeably quicker to the point where you really need to learn how to drive the Callaway vs. a stock model or you will certainly get into trouble.

Last edited by tertiumquid; 05-03-2021 at 09:33 PM.
The following 4 users liked this post by tertiumquid:
*89x2* (05-04-2021), HighBeta (05-04-2021), SLWRNU (05-04-2021), SurfnSun (05-04-2021)
Old 05-04-2021, 12:01 AM
Svtracer14
Racer

Originally Posted by *89x2*

Gee. You really put me in my place! I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to **** on a guys car show bragging numbers.
But for me, I choose to base my opinions on real time data which is why I asked to see real performance numbers not the advertised marketing numbers.
So let’s see the dyno numbers and track proof from the real owners. I don’t see any of that here just subjective opinions on what is “fast” and hear-say.
Let’s post those numbers, get the trophies from the garage and see what they do. Matter of fact I see all types of ZR-1’s and new GT500’s out proving their prowess on the the track and dyno, so let’s take a look at real world numbers. Otherwise subjective opinions on what is fast carry no weight.
PS: other people are permitted to give opinions on topics WITHOUT having to own a particular car. Perhaps I should dig up some of your previous posts to ensure you’re commenting on topics that you have first hand experience with. Wonder what I would find?

Last edited by Svtracer14; 05-04-2021 at 12:48 AM.
Old 05-04-2021, 08:49 AM
tertiumquid
Burning Brakes

I really don't understand why some Forum members feel the need to argue with others over stuff like this. The poster asked a legitimate question about the Callaway option and a few of us owners gave him some feedback. Then the discussion starts to degrade into a bolt-on vs. Callaway push back from a apparent bolt-on guy. All we owners have done is give honest responses to a legitimate question and then we get treated to a cynical slam about ZR-1 and GT500 owners whom the writer thinks are just a bunch of car show braggarts. It seems to me that you're more interested in taking a swipe at some people like car show guys because you don't like braggarts. I don't like them either and have never participated in a car show with mine. What I do know and what the other Callaway owners are saying is that in real life experience, the Callaway is significantly more powerful and faster than a stock ZO6 and why shouldn't it be? it has a hundred more HP and lots more torque and all you have to do to prove that it makes a real difference is to drive one. If you've modded yours and picked up the same performance increase nobody is going to tell you to prove it with a dyno printout. Simple logic says that an increase in HP and torque like that will result in significant performance improvement.. Your response comes across more as having an axe to grind against Callaway, ZR-1 and GT500 owners and the usual cause for such things is either rooted in jealousy or some other personal agenda such as you just don't like braggarts which is perfectly understandable - most people don't. But, in this case, the poster asked a simple question to Callaway owners and got honest answers from them. Let it stand at that.
The following 10 users liked this post by tertiumquid:
*89x2* (09-02-2021), breakskeet (05-05-2021), Etpeder (09-12-2021), Ferntree (09-07-2021), HighBeta (05-04-2021), SLWRNU (05-04-2021), SurfnSun (05-04-2021), Tuf2Pas (05-05-2021), VTHokie07 (05-07-2021), WoodmanZ06 (10-01-2021) and 5 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 05-04-2021, 10:10 AM
SurfnSun
Team Owner

Received 522 Likes on 342 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by tertiumquid
Man, this is the best response to one of those types of posts Ive read in a very long time. Well said.
The following 8 users liked this post by SurfnSun:
*89x2* (05-04-2021), breakskeet (05-05-2021), Etpeder (11-10-2021), HighBeta (05-05-2021), lordofwar (09-06-2021), MontanaBob (06-04-2021), tertiumquid (05-04-2021), Vette E Boop (05-08-2021) and 3 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 05-04-2021, 10:43 AM
OnPoint
The Consigliere
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5,457 Likes on 2,274 Posts

I've got a '15 Callaway Z-06. Since my car was one of the earlier C7 Zs built, Callaway didn't yet have their package available/finished. So I drove it bone stock for a few months. Then Callaway was ready with their package, and accepted my car for their upgrade. I didn't do any of their suspension, wheel or interior upgrades. All I did was the engine upgrades and their exhaust for C7 Z (their exhaust, by the way is fabulous).

So I had the opportunity to see the difference b/n stock and after they were done with their work. As others have said, it is a noticeable uptick in performance and speed, readily apparent on the first drive after the conversion. I still have the car (along with a '10 Lingenfelter ZR1 I've also owned since new). The car is a blast to drive, and has been deadbolt reliable the whole time. I've tracked the car numerous times, and run high speed events with it. Haven't had a single problem with it.

My take on the package they offer is this: if you want to up the power of your car, have OEM level integration of componentry, steadfast reliability, and no hassle warranty work on your car at the dealer then Callaway's package is a good path to take. Without question there are innumerable ways to gain the same level of power increase (or more) by spending less $$ than the Callaway package. The downside with those is you lose some of the above-stated advantages of Callaway's package. Each owner is different, and either path can make perfect sense depending on what you want to do, how much power you want to make, how much reliability and warranty you are willing to risk, etc. Lots of ways to skin the cat, and no single approach works well as a one-size-fits all approach. Your car, your money, choose what you want.

As far as performance, I've been very satisfied with mine. I hammer it regularly and she's stood up and taken it all with aplomb. Mine's an M7 car and here is an example of what it can run from the Texas Mile, launching on an unprepped surface with factory tires and just bangin' through the gears:

You'll look far and wide for a bone stock M7 C7 Z06 that has ever run that at the Texas Mile. And you won't find it. So yes, they run just fine for what they are. As said above, you can make more power for less $$. But there are trade-offs to doing so. Those trade-offs might be perfectly fine for you. Or not. Up to you.

Go forth and have fun with whatever you decide to run.

Last edited by OnPoint; 05-04-2021 at 11:02 AM.
The following 6 users liked this post by OnPoint:
*89x2* (05-04-2021), breakskeet (05-05-2021), Ferntree (09-07-2021), HighBeta (05-05-2021), speedz06 (09-02-2021), tertiumquid (05-04-2021) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 05-04-2021, 01:47 PM
Svtracer14
Racer

Actually my intention was questioning the claims Callaway make and the value of their offerings based on dyno numbers that are posted online. There is also a significant lack of performance information from owners of these cars and stating they’re “faster than a stock z06” proves nothing.
Bottom line; I couldn’t care less if an owner decides to drop $16k or whatever deal was struck with Callaway just to have the “name,” a few badges, upgraded blower, and whatever tune they offer. There are plenty of guys at car shows and elsewhere who enjoy bragging about the power their cars make but don’t have the nuts to take the car to the track or dyno to see how it really stacks up. They’re too afraid of scratching or dirtying their cars up or afraid it may disappoint. Not saying anyone on this thread is like this, but when someone comes along and asks for real world data and the feathers are beginning to get ruffled and defenses are put up, it sure smells like the posers who park their cars on lots and brag about horsepower but won’t back up their claim. You know, the types with loud mouths but won’t take action.
I won’t address the “jealousy” comment other than saying: take a close look at who is getting defensive when asked about performance numbers. Callaway claims 757hp, new GT500 is 760hp, and C7 ZR1 is 755hp, so these are all comparable in power output. There are widely available performance numbers for each of the direct comparisons yet only magazine or marketing numbers for the Callaway.
So until I see proof otherwise I along with plenty of others will continue to question Callaways claims. And I think that is a fair statement.

The following 2 users liked this post by Svtracer14:
C7&7 (05-05-2021), issa.z06 (09-16-2021)
Old 05-04-2021, 03:00 PM
tertiumquid
Burning Brakes

Actually my intention was questioning the claims Callaway make and the value of their offerings based on dyno numbers that are posted online. There is also a significant lack of performance information from owners of these cars and stating they’re “faster than a stock z06” proves nothing.
Bottom line; I couldn’t care less if an owner decides to drop $16k or whatever deal was struck with Callaway just to have the “name,” a few badges, upgraded blower, and whatever tune they offer. There are plenty of guys at car shows and elsewhere who enjoy bragging about the power their cars make but don’t have the nuts to take the car to the track or dyno to see how it really stacks up. They’re too afraid of scratching or dirtying their cars up or afraid it may disappoint. Not saying anyone on this thread is like this, but when someone comes along and asks for real world data and the feathers are beginning to get ruffled and defenses are put up, it sure smells like the posers who park their cars on lots and brag about horsepower but won’t back up their claim. You know, the types with loud mouths but won’t take action.
I won’t address the “jealousy” comment other than saying: take a close look at who is getting defensive when asked about performance numbers. Callaway claims 757hp, new GT500 is 760hp, and C7 ZR1 is 755hp, so these are all comparable in power output. There are widely available performance numbers for each of the direct comparisons yet only magazine or marketing numbers for the Callaway.
So until I see proof otherwise I along with plenty of others will continue to question Callaways claims. And I think that is a fair statement.
Nobody's getting defensive but I'm sure we're all trying to figure out exactly what your point is other than you don't like braggarts. It seems like you must run into a lot of high HP car owners at shows. My question is why are you bothering to go to them or pay attention to the so-called braggers. My opinion on show people is that generally they're all the same whether it's with dogs, cats or cars - some people just try to validate themselves by displaying their possessions and thinking "look what I've got" as though that somehow improves their lot in life. Those are generally people with self esteem problems. For me, shows are a bore unless they involve old and classic cars that are rarely seen - a line of C7 Vettes with old guys in lawn chairs sitting behind them is nonsense as far as I'm concerned - you can find the same thing at a new car dealer, minus the guys and the lawn chairs. I have always enjoyed things I own by using them and don't give a damn about whether or not anybody else is impressed. If your real beef is with car guy show-offs then I'm in agreement with you but don't brand the Callaway owners on this thread with the same brush as the braggers you apparently dislike - we just enjoy the hell out of massive power and acceleration.
*89x2* (05-04-2021)
Old 05-04-2021, 03:16 PM
Tonylmiller
Race Director

Received 526 Likes on 343 Posts

The stock Z06 performance is amazing and difficult to get traction most of the time. Plenty of power for me. A dangerous amount of power for many people, I'm sure.

Do you need another 100 horsepower? Is it worth the money? Only you can answer those questions.
breakskeet (05-05-2021)

Get notified of new replies

To Callaway upgrade

Old 05-04-2021, 03:27 PM
SLWRNU
Safety Car

Received 373 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
The stock Z06 performance is amazing and difficult to get traction most of the time. Plenty of power for me. A dangerous amount of power for many people, I'm sure.

Do you need another 100 horsepower? Is it worth the money? Only you can answer those questions.
I get asked all the time why do you need that much power?
My answer is always "if you're looking for a logical reason there isn't one".
But it sure is a helluva E ticket ride when you hit the loud pedal. That never gets old.
The following 4 users liked this post by SLWRNU:
*89x2* (05-04-2021), breakskeet (05-05-2021), HighBeta (05-05-2021), tertiumquid (05-04-2021)
Old 05-05-2021, 09:40 AM
breakskeet
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 269 Likes on 145 Posts

So I currently have two Callaway vehicles. A 2017 Callaway Z06/Z07 Convertible and a 2018 Callaway Camaro ZL1 1LE. Both I purchased new from my local dealership.

I had both cars for approximately 1000 miles prior to sending them to Callaway for the SC757 and SC750 packages respectively. The SC757 package claims 757HP/777lb.ft and the SC750 package claims 750HP/739lb.ft. You can see by my signature that I have been a long time Corvette enthusiast and have enjoyed several Lamborghinis along the way.

I didn't want to get into this foray because I'm tired of people bashing Callaway for various reasons (cost, lack of verified performance, poor workmanship, whatever) and no matter what you do, say or have experienced, some people will never believe you anyway.

I do have real world experience with my Callaway Camaro ZL1 1E on various road courses against other stock Camaro ZL1 1LEs. Now granted on a road course there are many factors that come into play, especially driver ability, that can make some cars seem to perform better than others. I consider myself an above average driver and I continue to improve my skills. I can tell you from nearly 9000 hard track miles that the Callaway package on the Camaro is strong. I only have had one issue of an intercooler failure and that was due to a manufacturing defect. The part was replaced by my dealership and paid for by Callaway. It was a seamless process. I run about 8-10 weekends a year at Sebring, winter and summer, and the car performs flawlessly. The system does not overheat and I do not notice any significant "heat soak" issue. My lap times show less than a 1% variance (usually between 0.6% to 0.8%) during a 30 min session. My fastest lap there is a 2:19 (should of been a 2:18, damn Porsche) on stock Goodyear 3Rs and I consistently run between 2:20 and 2:22 depending on traffic.

My Camaro was the first ZL1 1LE that Callaway did on the east coast. This was the second car I had them do and they were enthusiastic about seeing how their package really performed with regards to tracking. I had initially purchased this car with tracking in mind and they understood this. With my permission, the car was tested and tuned at Thompson motor speedway in Connecticut and the tuning program that was developed from this testing session is the one that is installed on current SC750s. Recently I was contacted by an individual that purchased one of the Hertz/Callaway rental cars and then sent it to Callaway for the hood conversion as the rental cars did not have the "hole in the hood" feature. The rental cars had a different tune in them for obvious reasons and my tune was installed in his car. He also tracks his car a lot and participates in many SCCA events. He recently had his car on a dyno for a baseline run prior to tuning it for 98 octane. His car is an A10 and mine is an M6. Here are his results:

So here you can see the initial stock tune run and then the 98 octane tune. These runs were in 90+ degree temps. Not bad for an A10 which has roughly 20% drivetrain HP loss as opposed to a M6 which has about 14% drivetrain HP loss. What impressed the hell out of me is the stock torque and the amount gained with the tune. I think these torque values relate to the "seat of you pants" feel Callaway owner talk about. The car feels so much faster than stock.

I'm not here to change anyone's mind. I post today to offer my experience. As far as the Callaway package in general, yes it is expensive for the HP and Torque gains. There are many performance modifications that are less expensive and have higher gains. However, I was looking for something that only Callaway provides and to me it was important. Their close relationship with GM which allowed them to develop their performance packages within the comfort of GM engineers thus allowing their cars to be warrantied through GM dealerships. The Callaway warranty works seamlessly with the GM warranty and I have experienced this first hand.

So, to answer you question, is it worth the money to upgrade your Z06 to a Callaway? You have to answer the question for yourself. I can tell you that there are very few people disappointed with Callaway. Yes there are some out there but the majority of us are truly pleased. For me it was well worth it and I will have other Callaway cars in the future especially if they come out with a package for the upcoming C8Z06.

Good luck with your decision.

Last edited by breakskeet; 05-05-2021 at 01:07 PM.
issa.z06 (09-16-2021)
Old 05-05-2021, 10:12 AM
C7&7
Le Mans Master

Received 865 Likes on 601 Posts

A good friend of mine here in Dallas had a Callaway Z06 and it was an absolute turd. The car barely made more power than a stock Z06. Calloway ended up sending him a different pulley and a new tune to make things right. For the money and what you're getting I would choose a aftermarket shop you trust and get more bang for your buck.

Last edited by C7&7; 05-05-2021 at 10:27 AM.

Quick Reply: Callaway upgrade