C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Window Sticker

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2020, 08:24 PM
TXshaggy
Drifting

Received 1,093 Likes on 608 Posts

You keep saying “originating dealer”...did you buy the car used?
Old 10-19-2020, 08:59 PM
Prime Target
Drifting

Received 279 Likes on 171 Posts

Originally Posted by Reeceorama
You must be one of the lawsuit guys. Just go buy a new one already.
You're on here crying about an effin piece of paper. Best laugh I had all day. Go see your therapist.
Old 10-19-2020, 09:22 PM
Reeceorama
Instructor

Received 51 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Prime Target
You're on here crying about an effin piece of paper. Best laugh I had all day. Go see your therapist.
I didn’t realize it was that funny, easily amused I guess. You’re sitting at home feeling clever and tough picking on people via the internet for having a bad experience with a poorly run corporation. You may think it’s just a piece of paper but are too stupid to absorb that it’s the situation and how it was handled. You might be so beat down you don’t know how to take a stand anymore but I’m not, my dealer will certainly make a stink and bend over backwards to win my business back seeing that I buy 2 sometimes 3 cars a year. Now go complain about your car overheating because you think your $8500 transmission works better than a set of $200 brake pads.
Old 10-19-2020, 09:41 PM
Prime Target
Drifting

I didn’t realize it was that funny, easily amused I guess. You’re sitting at home feeling clever and tough picking on people via the internet for having a bad experience with a poorly run corporation. You may think it’s just a piece of paper but are too stupid to absorb that it’s the situation and how it was handled. You might be so beat down you don’t know how to take a stand anymore but I’m not, my dealer will certainly make a stink and bend over backwards to win my business back seeing that I buy 2 sometimes 3 cars a year. Now go complain about your car overheating because you think your $8500 transmission works better than a set of $200 brake pads.
What's amusing is how disturbed you are over a window sticker that you could've easily obtained through NCM. And what's really stupid is how you handled it by stomping your feet like a little kid when the only avenue you pursued to rectify it didn't pan out. If it was an expensive issue the dealer was screwing you on, then I'd get you getting so twisted. But it's a window sticker. Not a bad transmission, elsd, or other big ticket item that took a dump and you had to pay for out of pocket. I'll give you the hundo for the sticker if it makes you feel better. I left more than that on the bar Saturday night...
Old 10-19-2020, 10:01 PM
Reeceorama
Instructor

What's amusing is how disturbed you are over a window sticker that you could've easily obtained through NCM. And what's really stupid is how you handled it by stomping your feet like a little kid when the only avenue you pursued to rectify it didn't pan out. If it was an expensive issue the dealer was screwing you on, then I'd get you getting so twisted. But it's a window sticker. Not a bad transmission, elsd, or other big ticket item that took a dump and you had to pay for out of pocket. I'll give you the hundo for the sticker if it makes you feel better. I left more than that on the bar Saturday night...
What difference does it make if it’s a sticker or a wheel or a transmission? If you Tell me your gonna do something then do it, don’t backpedal and give no recourse a year later. At least there are people here mature enough who suggested NCM which I never heard of rather than people like you trying to compensate for something. You probably snap Your fingers at the bartender, and just how many White Claws do you get for $100?
Old 10-19-2020, 10:20 PM
Prime Target
Drifting

What difference does it make if it’s a sticker or a wheel or a transmission? If you Tell me your gonna do something then do it, don’t backpedal and give no recourse a year later. At least there are people here mature enough who suggested NCM which I never heard of rather than people like you trying to compensate for something. You probably snap Your fingers at the bartender, and just how many White Claws do you get for $100?
A window sticker compared to a wheel or transmission??? I'll just leave that one right there. .

Compensating? That doesn't even make sense.

...and $100 gets you about 4 Blanton's here in NY. Maybe pour yourself one or two before you feel yourself losing your **** over something so insignificant. Besides, it's what the big boys drink.

Old 10-19-2020, 10:22 PM
919cw313
Le Mans Master

Received 2,683 Likes on 1,408 Posts
2018 C6 of Year Finalist

Old 10-19-2020, 10:41 PM
Reeceorama
Instructor

Originally Posted by TXshaggy
You keep saying “originating dealer”...did you buy the car used?
yes, I bought it with 1800 miles. The sticker has to be ordered from the dealer who ordered it.
Old 10-19-2020, 10:54 PM
Reeceorama
Instructor

A window sticker compared to a wheel or transmission??? I'll just leave that one right there. .

Compensating? That doesn't even make sense.

...and $100 gets you about 4 Blanton's here in NY. Maybe pour yourself one or two before you feel yourself losing your **** over something so insignificant. Besides, it's what the big boys drink.
that explains it all. Another big mouth New Yorker know it all. How many electroplated chains you got in the collection? I’ve explained it 3 times and you’re still in the dark, it’s not the paper, it’s not the money, it’s the lack of following through and accountability. It’s obvious now that the brown water you’re overpaying for is the one doing the talking. You’re the 2% that gives the other 98% a bad name and I don’t just mean Corvette owners.
Old 10-19-2020, 11:11 PM
Elk
Le Mans Master

Received 3,257 Likes on 1,723 Posts

Let it go already. Please.
The following 2 users liked this post by Elk:
919cw313 (10-19-2020), Prime Target (10-20-2020)
Old 10-20-2020, 10:33 AM
mjross
Pro

Received 198 Likes on 127 Posts

Grow up, PLEASE! This **** gets old...
The following 2 users liked this post by mjross:
BearZ06 (10-20-2020), Prime Target (10-20-2020)
Old 10-20-2020, 12:07 PM
Prime Target
Drifting

that explains it all. Another big mouth New Yorker know it all. How many electroplated chains you got in the collection? I’ve explained it 3 times and you’re still in the dark, it’s not the paper, it’s not the money, it’s the lack of following through and accountability. It’s obvious now that the brown water you’re overpaying for is the one doing the talking. You’re the 2% that gives the other 98% a bad name and I don’t just mean Corvette owners.
Wrong. I got it after the first time. We all get it. It’s simple. You’re a ******’ crybaby. You bought a used car and want the originating dealer to supply you with a copy of the window sticker - which is a mere courtesy and not a business transaction. Did you even buy this car from the originating dealer??? You curse out GM over it and proclaim you’re not going to buy your next vehicle from GM because you’re so twisted over not getting a window sticker for your used Corvette? Rarely do we ever encounter someone crying over something so petty around here. So I’d say you’re in the 2%. Somebody give this guy a hug and his binkie. Everything is gonna turn out all right Lee Harvey...
Old 10-20-2020, 12:19 PM
Gixxerman

Received 3,758 Likes on 2,132 Posts
2023 Corvette of the Year Winner - Modified
2022 C7 of the Year Winner - Modified
St. Jude Donor '18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23

He contacted NCM got his window sticker, I think everything resolved now. Closing thread

Last edited by Gixxerman; 10-20-2020 at 12:19 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Gixxerman:
BearZ06 (10-20-2020), Thomasmoto (10-22-2020)

Quick Reply: Window Sticker