C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Corvette Z06 Now Holds Royalty Status

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2015, 01:49 PM
Detroit Steel
CorvetteForum Editor

Received 58 Likes on 42 Posts
Default Corvette Z06 Now Holds Royalty Status

Corvette Z06 Now Holds Royalty Status

We knew it was only a matter of time. Now it’s official: The Corvette Z06 has gone from being an American icon to gaining global Prince status.

Read the rest on the CorvetteForum.com homepage. >>
Old 08-07-2015, 02:08 PM
C7 4 Me
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I read this article once and skimmed it a second time. It doesn't make any sense.

A member of the corvette racing team showed his car to a European prince, and because the European prince looked at the car (and "we don't know what he said") - the car has now gained royalty status or "global prince status?"

I guess that sounds better than "Corvette Racing Team Member Shows Z06 to Dutch Prince, We Don't Know What Prince Said"....
Old 08-07-2015, 02:42 PM
Crabbers
Le Mans Master

Received 116 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by C7 4 Me
I read this article once and skimmed it a second time. It doesn't make any sense.

A member of the corvette racing team showed his car to a European prince, and because the European prince looked at the car (and "we don't know what he said") - the car has now gained royalty status or "global prince status?"

I guess that sounds better than "Corvette Racing Team Member Shows Z06 to Dutch Prince, We Don't Know What Prince Said"....

And I'm sure there are some royal brats in the middle east that have them already

That, and if Kate Middleton drove a Prius, would we consider it a royal car? Or if they use Charmin toilet paper, is that now "royal TP"?
Old 08-07-2015, 03:17 PM
LT4_CE
Pro

Received 148 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by Crabbers

And I'm sure there are some royal brats in the middle east that have them already

That, and if Kate Middleton drove a Prius, would we consider it a royal car? Or if they use Charmin toilet paper, is that now "royal TP"?

Well, they are on the throne when they use that TP, so it does make some sense.
Old 08-07-2015, 05:21 PM
Crabbers
Le Mans Master

Received 116 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by LT4_CE
Well, they are on the throne when they use that TP, so it does make some sense.

You just illustrated why I am merely a pleb who is unworthy of royalty. I couldn't even figure that out on my own

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette Z06 Now Holds Royalty Status

Quick Reply: Corvette Z06 Now Holds Royalty Status