C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Exterior color

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 08:54 PM
Nevadagame
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Blade Silver

I just got my 16 Blade Sulver Convertable, All black trim and Black LT3 interior with red calipers and red stitching. I think it's ultra sharp, and fairly rare.
Old 07-30-2015, 10:26 AM
MSG C5
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,688 Likes on 1,487 Posts
2022 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2021 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
Finalist 2020 C7 of the Year -- Modified
2020 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
C5 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019
2018 C5 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by Nevadagame
I just got my 16 Blade Sulver Convertable, All black trim and Black LT3 interior with red calipers and red stitching. I think it's ultra sharp, and fairly rare.
Sounds great. Please post some pics, especially of the interior. I am the original owner of a 2004 Medium Spiral Gray convertible that I have modified and personalized over the years. I love the color and have received many compliments (and car sow trophies) over the years. However, since I plan to pull the trigger on a C7Z stablemate, I want to get away from silver or gray so right now I'm leaning towards Longbeach Red but I want to see the color in person before I make my final choice. I do agree that the Blade Silver looks stunning on the C7 design. The color matches up great with the Carbon Flash trim and vents and IMO, the Adrenalin Red interior looks fantastic with this color. I'm also interested to see how well the new Spice Red and Twilight Blue packages match up with the Blade Silver. I attended a dealer launch last year for the sole purpose of seeing the new Shark Gray exterior as I wanted to compare it to my MSG C5 vert. When I arrived, they also had a Blade Silver Z06 coupe with the Adrenaline Red 3LZ package with silver wheels and red brake calipers. The car was absolutely stunning with the Carbon Flash splitter and side skirts added as well. I know some guys prefer the black wheels, however I thought the stock silver Z06 wheels were a perfect match. I liked it much better than the Shark Gray.

Last edited by MSG C5; 07-30-2015 at 07:31 PM.
Old 07-30-2015, 06:45 PM
fpfaeth
Burning Brakes

Received 422 Likes on 194 Posts

Silver or white (which I have) with the new dark red interior. Someone above said 'silver' because there are so many 'whites.' He raises a good point. In either case, you can't go wrong with either.
Old 07-30-2015, 07:44 PM
jewelblue
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you want to distinguish yourself, you might go with Silver over the Blue interior if you are at all thinking about a Level 3 interior. Almost everyone is doing Red interior. Personally I have a Torch Red over Black with Red Stitching, so I have no skin in this game :-)
Old 07-31-2015, 03:34 PM
SLWRNU
Safety Car

Received 373 Likes on 221 Posts

[QUOTEWhen I arrived, they also had a Blade Silver Z06 coupe with the Adrenaline Red 3LZ package with silver wheels and red brake calipers. The car was absolutely stunning with the Carbon Flash splitter and side skirts added as well. I know some guys prefer the black wheels, however I thought the stock silver Z06 wheels were a perfect match. I liked it much better than the Shark Gray.[/QUOTE]

You sir have excellent taste.
That is exactly what I just had built except mine is a convertible. Stunning combination.

Quick Reply: Exterior color