C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Front Splitter Options

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2015, 06:37 PM
285ferrari
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front Splitter Options

I was going to have the stock splitter painted in carbon flash, I have the standard Aero 1 package with the plastic front splitter. Looking for a bit more aggressive one like the OEM Aero 2 splitter. Everything I find is for the C7, but been told it will not fit the Z06. Not a fan of carbon fiber, looking to have one painted in carbon flash. Any recommendations?
Old 03-14-2015, 04:52 AM
E Stumpff
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 285ferrari
I was going to have the stock splitter painted in carbon flash, I have the standard Aero 1 package with the plastic front splitter. Looking for a bit more aggressive one like the OEM Aero 2 splitter. Everything I find is for the C7, but been told it will not fit the Z06. Not a fan of carbon fiber, looking to have one painted in carbon flash. Any recommendations?
Try "Southern Car Parts" P/N NC7-Z107. Comes painted Carbon Flash or match your car's color. Appears to be a copy of the stage 2 splitter.

Quick Reply: Front Splitter Options