C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Who lives near Pomona, CA with a Z06 ???

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2014, 01:22 PM
omarcoolguy
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who lives near Pomona, CA with a Z06 ???

guys i need someone near pomona/LA area with a z06 , my friends over at APR have a few parts they want to test fit and will give you guy something for your time ,

Omar
630-440-6627
Old 12-30-2014, 01:41 PM
DSOMonster
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts

I do. My rep at West Coast Corvettes have been in touch with APR and sent pics of my car 2 weeks ago to APR.

In fact, I am waiting for the all the black exterior parts to be made by APR so I can just drop it off and have them install. APR was waiting for the GM parts shipment to start making the molds, according to my WCC rep.

I don't get it. Let me call my WCC rep.

-Ron in Chino Hills
Old 12-31-2014, 10:04 AM
DSOMonster
Burning Brakes

I met with Tony and the guys over at APR yesterday to talk about the project. I must say, APR is a professional outfit. Good guys!

They will be taking my Z in next week for a day or two to measure and dry fit their current components and see exactly what the tolerances are between the Stingray and ZO6. Real world R&D.

They have every "AVAILABLE" ZO6 exterior part either in their possession or on order. Not every exterior piece have part #'s just yet. APR is in constant contact with Bowling Green to attain part #'s to order parts as they become available. Every ZO6 part in their possession is already in the process of APR creating a stainless steel mold for production pieces. APR's parts are 100% Carbon Fiber and not hand laid over an existing piece. This process assures uniformity in the weave over all the grooves and curves of the piece. The fit and finish is OEM quality. Everything will line up correctly using OEM fasteners and hardware. All the CF parts are of the highest quality. Light and strong. I learned a lot yesterday! Enough of my ranting. Check out their website:

http://aprperformance.com/about/

Not the cheap stuff, but if you want the highest quality CF pieces, APR is at the top of the Carbon Fiber food chain. Their Stingray R&D/shop car is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!

-Ron in SoCal

Last edited by DSOMonster; 12-31-2014 at 10:06 AM.
Old 12-31-2014, 10:08 AM
DSOMonster
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by omarcoolguy
guys i need someone near pomona/LA area with a z06 , my friends over at APR have a few parts they want to test fit and will give you guy something for your time ,

Omar
630-440-6627

Omar,
Who is your contact over at APR? I want to let him know you are helping out with the ZO6 stuff!

Thanks. If it wasn't for you, I would've never been in contact with APR and just waited for the parts to be available. You put this project on the fast track!

-Ron in SoCal

Get notified of new replies

To Who lives near Pomona, CA with a Z06 ???

Quick Reply: Who lives near Pomona, CA with a Z06 ???