C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Fraud...Viper T/A vs Z06....lies and fake

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 12:56 PM
dio55
Racer

Received 190 Likes on 62 Posts
Default Fraud...Viper T/A vs Z06....lies and fake

The internet is a wonderful place and thanks to guys like Ron from Vengance and others speaking out we found out who they were, then with a few google searches ...Here's what we know

ALL yes ALL the people involved were Viper/ZR1 tuners/modders, it's how they make their living, the Viper they used was driven by a RINGER and HIGHLY MODIFIED ..the question is WHY???

Being tuners and modders ALL their resources are tied to the Viper and ZR1 and they saw HUGE loss of revenue and thats why they LIED AND DECEIVED everyone

WAIT FOR THE MAGS TO TEST FAIRLY people who have NO SKIN IN THE GAME and BEWARE of the VULTURES who want the Z to FAIL for their own personal or monetary reasons

Now for all future "TESTERS" tell us EXACTLY who you are or GET STUFFED

FOOL ME ONCE....

To the moderators please let us know if it's okay to post the information discovered (some personal)

Last edited by dio55; 12-10-2014 at 01:01 PM.
Old 12-10-2014, 01:01 PM
Corvette4ever
Drifting

Received 89 Likes on 76 Posts

Old 12-10-2014, 01:03 PM
Speednet
Melting Slicks

Received 755 Likes on 332 Posts

Yes, please post it. I am very suspicious of the claims made in the video, and the shifting seemed erratic in the Z06.
Old 12-10-2014, 01:04 PM
JerriVette
Race Director

Received 3,948 Likes on 2,177 Posts

You tube pulls are hardly anything too serious or even accurate....

If at the track the viper is faster...that's cool.....if not it's still cool.

Z06 would always be my choice anyway as it's validated for 300k miles and running costs are like any other Chevy product.....which means it's seamless ...

Not sure you can say the same about the very cool weekend toy viper...
Old 12-10-2014, 01:05 PM
rattt g
Melting Slicks

Received 50 Likes on 44 Posts

time will tell, i would like to see another z run a viper, and see what the outcome is, 1 race tell us nothing, if another 2 cars run and same outcome, then i will belive the hype
Old 12-10-2014, 01:05 PM
Z06Wolf
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why not post what you know, in a non-personal way? That shouldn't be too hard. Or refer to the google sources, etc.?
Old 12-10-2014, 01:06 PM
Zerski
Pro

Received 52 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by dio55
The internet is a wonderful place and thanks to guys like Ron from Vengance and others speaking out we found out who they were, then with a few google searches ...Here's what we know

ALL yes ALL the people involved were Viper/ZR1 tuners/modders, it's how they make their living, the Viper they used was driven by a RINGER and HIGHLY MODIFIED ..the question is WHY???

Being tuners and modders ALL their resources are tied to the Viper and ZR1 and they saw HUGE loss of revenue and thats why they LIED AND DECEIVED everyone

WAIT FOR THE MAGS TO TEST FAIRLY people who have NO SKIN IN THE GAME and BEWARE of the VULTURES who want the Z to FAIL for their own personal or monetary reasons

FOOL ME ONCE....

To the moderators please let us know if it's okay to post the information discovered (some personal)
Lol, aren't you one of the guys that was saying that the C7Z would be faster than the LaFerrari at the track?

Old 12-10-2014, 01:13 PM
B-Myster
Melting Slicks

Received 171 Likes on 58 Posts

Old 12-10-2014, 01:15 PM
blackvetterzo6
Le Mans Master

Received 1,019 Likes on 567 Posts

Originally Posted by Zerski
Lol, aren't you one of the guys that was saying that the C7Z would be faster than the LaFerrari at the track?

Not even close.....Ferrari all day, and it should for a million plus
Old 12-10-2014, 01:15 PM
DerStig
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

FOOL ME ONCE....

You have obligation to share what you know and put our minds at ease!
Old 12-10-2014, 01:17 PM
dio55
Racer

Received 190 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by Zerski

No... but I am the one who broke the true weight of the LaFerrari as 770lbs heavier than the 1250kg claimed . literacy seems to be a problem for you
Old 12-10-2014, 01:20 PM
Zerski
Pro

Originally Posted by blackvetterzo6
Not even close.....Ferrari all day, and it should for a million plus
I completely agree. Anyone in their right mind (or at least with a basic knowledge of physics) can see that.

Also, the thread starter's style of posting is extremely reminiscent of a guy that has been trolling the Viper forums for awhile now.

Hmmm...
Old 12-10-2014, 01:21 PM
URBAN LEGEND
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

In before the thread gets to 600 posts, and 30,000 views.
Old 12-10-2014, 01:22 PM
l888apex
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I used to work at a shop back in the day tuning Evo's and frankly, this is the type of thing I could certainly see as a possibility. In fact, I've seen much worse. No offense to NineBall and NSpec as I am not saying the race wasn't true and honest. All I mean is that your theory, while wild at first glance, may be something that some shady people would consider doing. I am pretty level headed but I cannot fully dismiss your logic.
Old 12-10-2014, 01:23 PM
Zerski
Pro

No... but I am the one who broke the true weight of the LaFerrari as 770lbs heavier than the 1250kg claimed . literacy seems to be a problem for you
Hmm. Let me direct you here - last line:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...post1588287764

Just form that we can conclude that if Z06 is less than 7:05 at the ring it may be as fast or FASTER than LaFerrari on a track ...The Z may be in HYPERCAR territory
Old 12-10-2014, 01:23 PM
NineBall
Safety Car

Received 107 Likes on 58 Posts

LOL. Your tin-foil hat must be too tight. Ron @ Vengeance is a friend. Congrats if you found my how-to articles on my 2013 Viper. But, that was my previous car.

Butthurt much?
Old 12-10-2014, 01:25 PM
harlold
Burning Brakes

Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts

You are grasping at the most pathetic of straws

Get notified of new replies

To Fraud...Viper T/A vs Z06....lies and fake

Old 12-10-2014, 01:26 PM
Zerski
Pro

Originally Posted by l888apex
I used to work at a shop back in the day tuning Evo's and frankly, this is the type of thing I could certainly see as a possibility. In fact, I've seen much worse. No offense to NineBall and NSpec as I am not saying the race wasn't true and honest. All I mean is that your theory, while wild at first glance, may be something that some shady people would consider doing. I am pretty level headed but I cannot fully dismiss your logic.
I think it's absurd, personally. Seems some here have gone from excuse making into conspiracy theory territory.

Both drivers of the race seem like real stand up dudes. Some people really need to back away from the keyboard for a little bit and relax.
Old 12-10-2014, 01:27 PM
JustinStrife
Team Owner

Received 96 Likes on 66 Posts

I think people's thread creating privileges need to be revoked. Or at least pass some test before being allowed to make one.
Old 12-10-2014, 01:32 PM
johnglenntwo
Le Mans Master

Received 164 Likes on 148 Posts
Default Times will tell!

There are plenty of resources keeping each other in check! ONE amateur VID means nothing!

Quick Reply: Fraud...Viper T/A vs Z06....lies and fake