C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Arctic White vs. Black

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2014, 08:46 AM
tractorguy
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

White with red interior. I had a black 2009 ZO6 I thought was extremely good looking but beyond my ability to keep clean. Also my wife hated it. We bought a new white 2013 with red interior, black wheels and black headlamp buckets. Wife loves it. I don't drive the car to get looks and am too un observant to notice most. However the black car never drew a second look and the white car stops folks in their tracks. Ordering a new one just like it. My dilemma is my wife won't let me sell the 13 and don't know if I'm stout enough to afford 2. Guess we will find out.
Old 09-14-2014, 09:51 AM
js59
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tractorguy
White with red interior. I had a black 2009 ZO6 I thought was extremely good looking but beyond my ability to keep clean. Also my wife hated it. We bought a new white 2013 with red interior, black wheels and black headlamp buckets. Wife loves it. I don't drive the car to get looks and am too un observant to notice most. However the black car never drew a second look and the white car stops folks in their tracks. Ordering a new one just like it. My dilemma is my wife won't let me sell the 13 and don't know if I'm stout enough to afford 2. Guess we will find out.
I think the white with black wheels and red calipers looks awesome. I wound up with a yellow c7 because my wife likes it better - but i like the white better. Def go with the red calipers - adds some pop imo.
Old 09-14-2014, 05:28 PM
Paulchristian
Melting Slicks

Received 174 Likes on 121 Posts

Go with White. Black is impossible to keep clean. Too much of a chore.

Quick Reply: Arctic White vs. Black