C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

I'm sorry

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2014, 01:04 AM
ByByBMW
Le Mans Master

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 536 Likes on 279 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'08-'10-'11-'12-'13 '14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

Originally Posted by Hemi Dave
So you felt we needed a third...which is your right.......
Actually, on the first page of the C7 Z06 section, mine was the FIRST to raise the issue, the other two that I referenced earlier were posted about 16 hours AFTER I made my first post. So maybe you should go into those threads and post about how useless they are since there are already other useless posts that were posted BEFORE theirs???

Naw, I didn't think so. OBTW, I NEVER had an issue with your disagreement with my OP. It is your right just as my post was mine.

At this point, since my point has been made, I am done defending this thread from your issues.

Happy Easter.
Old 04-20-2014, 07:28 AM
Blvdbrawler
Melting Slicks

Received 226 Likes on 137 Posts

Well in my opinion, the new Z is as badass as they come. Everything on this machine is REAL and has a function unlike the "rice rockets" you speak of. You certainly have a right to your opinion but I do promise you this...If you and I were to ever meet up and your driving whatever your driving now and I pull up in my brand new Torch Red Z, YOU and everybody else in the area will be all over it! Now I know its not all about "looks" but hey we are men and its about our egos too right? I just think you need to give it time to grow on you a bit or perhaps not. Either way, a Vette is a Vette and God Bless America for allowing us the opportunity of choice and freedom of speech to discuss it!

Semper Fi!
Old 04-20-2014, 12:44 PM
ByByBMW
Le Mans Master

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 536 Likes on 279 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'08-'10-'11-'12-'13 '14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

Originally Posted by Blvdbrawler
Well in my opinion, the new Z is as badass as they come. Everything on this machine is REAL and has a function unlike the "rice rockets" you speak of. You certainly have a right to your opinion but I do promise you this...If you and I were to ever meet up and your driving whatever your driving now and I pull up in my brand new Torch Red Z, YOU and everybody else in the area will be all over it! Now I know its not all about "looks" but hey we are men and its about our egos too right? I just think you need to give it time to grow on you a bit or perhaps not. Either way, a Vette is a Vette and God Bless America for allowing us the opportunity of choice and freedom of speech to discuss it!

Semper Fi!
Semper Fi.
Old 04-20-2014, 04:28 PM
Hemi Dave
Melting Slicks

Received 459 Likes on 212 Posts

Originally Posted by ByByBMW
Actually, on the first page of the C7 Z06 section, mine was the FIRST to raise the issue, the other two that I referenced earlier were posted about 16 hours AFTER I made my first post. So maybe you should go into those threads and post about how useless they are since there are already other useless posts that were posted BEFORE theirs???

Naw, I didn't think so. OBTW, I NEVER had an issue with your disagreement with my OP. It is your right just as my post was mine.

At this point, since my point has been made, I am done defending this thread from your issues.

Happy Easter.
So you think that on.... 4/16/14 @11pm...... you were.... "the FIRST to raise the issue"... about the plastic fender flares?

Sorry to burst your bubble but.....Nahhhhhh........not even close.........

........The guys aint that slow here.......

.....They would notice a zit on a mosquitos *** within 5 seconds........

.....Like I said before ....its your right...no need to defend it......I don't have an issue with your thread......

......In fact.... your thread is starting to get entertaining now......

Enjoy your Easter also...............

Last edited by Hemi Dave; 04-20-2014 at 06:23 PM.

Quick Reply: I'm sorry