C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Callaway

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2016, 05:37 AM
rty
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Callaway

Thinking of getting Callaway set up on my base 2015 does it bring value up......
Old 09-15-2016, 09:28 AM
PegasusCapital
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 119 Likes on 95 Posts

I'm not sure what you mean by "does it bring the value up"? There are many "values" associated with going with Callaway. You'll have an unbelievable performance car that still handles extremely well in day-to-day driving. It looks and sounds great. The warranty dovetails with the GM factory warranty.

When it comes to resale value (if that is what you are thinking about) the general rule is that you'll recover about half of the cost of the Callaway package, in addition to whatever you car would have sold for without it.

The real value is having a fun, high performance car to drive, race or track (if that's your thing) and enjoy.
Old 09-15-2016, 09:40 AM
superramvette2
Pro

Received 140 Likes on 64 Posts

Do it! You will not regret it!

As far as value it depends on the situation. Some dealers will give you more in trade in , others will not. It will most likely be worth more to a private party than a car with other aftermarket mods due to the quality and reliability associated with it. I think it may have more value later on down the road as I follow Callaway cars and modded cars a lot on eBay, etc. The Callaway's seem to have a higher asking price. As to whether they sell for that price or not I am not sure but I imagine they do sell for pretty close.
Old 09-16-2016, 10:31 AM
djpatrick35
Drifting

Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts

You'll love it & won't regret it. I absolutely love my Callaway C7, and I should've bought the Callaway wheels like this guy ^, now I kinda want a SC757!

How many miles do you have on your car? Although Callaway Chris can answer this better than I can, I believe they have an upper limit on miles before they accept cars. 5,000 if I'm not mistaken - although I may be totally wrong.

Last edited by djpatrick35; 09-16-2016 at 10:33 AM.
Old 09-18-2016, 02:57 AM
superramvette2
Pro

Received 140 Likes on 64 Posts

The wheels are very similar to the Callaway wheels but are actually forge line ga1r! I would die if I could find some Callaway center caps , those things are cool!

Originally Posted by djpatrick35
You'll love it & won't regret it. I absolutely love my Callaway C7, and I should've bought the Callaway wheels like this guy ^, now I kinda want a SC757!

How many miles do you have on your car? Although Callaway Chris can answer this better than I can, I believe they have an upper limit on miles before they accept cars. 5,000 if I'm not mistaken - although I may be totally wrong.

Get notified of new replies

To Callaway

Quick Reply: Callaway