C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LMR Procharged C7 makes 565rwhp

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2014, 04:57 PM
tuning @ LMR
6th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Higgs Boson
I think there's a few more than that....
No reason to argue on the internet and definitely no need for us to pound our chest but the reason I say that is because almost ALL the forced induction builds you guys are reading about on the forums have my tune files in them. We do work with other shops. Just no need to announce it to the entire world. As long as you customers get a finished product that runs properly is what we in the performance industry are here to accomplish.

Last edited by tuning @ LMR; 04-20-2014 at 05:00 PM.
Old 04-20-2014, 10:20 PM
Higgs Boson
Race Director

Received 2,379 Likes on 1,238 Posts

Originally Posted by tuning @ LMR
No reason to argue on the internet and definitely no need for us to pound our chest but the reason I say that is because almost ALL the forced induction builds you guys are reading about on the forums have my tune files in them. We do work with other shops. Just no need to announce it to the entire world. As long as you customers get a finished product that runs properly is what we in the performance industry are here to accomplish.
who's arguing? you made an unprovable statement and I don't agree. it's like calling someone who's never been out of the United States the "champion of the world" at whatever sport they play. it's ridiculous.

the national hot rod association champion of the world!!! really?

Quick Reply: LMR Procharged C7 makes 565rwhp