C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Billy Boat Exhaust-Took delivery of Our C7 Today

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2013, 08:21 PM
BBExhaust
Supporting Manufacturer

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Default Billy Boat Exhaust-Took delivery of Our C7 Today

Billy Boat Performance Exhaust finally took delivery of our C7 for prototype and development today. Here is a list of the things we have planned:

Gen 3 Fusion rear exhausts- We will use our experience in bi-modal muffler design to further enhance the factory system. Although the factory has upped the exhaust diameter to 2.75, the butterfly valves are still 2.5. We are building our own 3" butterfly valve system which will use the factory actuators, and a 3" option will be available for the complete system. Look for this system to be introduced at SEMA in two weeks, but I will be posting photos next week of the development.

PRT- Based on our hugely popular PRT system for the C6, this system will incorporate the front factory actuator to maintain all the factory technology.

Bullet- Those that love a Billy Boat Bullet system will not be disappointed. A Gen2 Bullet is planned, using again the front factory actuator with a 3" butterfly.

Exhaust Tips- This is still a work in process, but we will offer a 4.5" round tip and a new "Billet" aluminum edged tip. This tip will conform to the shape of the rear better and introduce more of the angles seen at the rear. Look for photos next week and for this to be introduced at SEMA.

Short, factory fit headers- We will prototype this header and do full dyno testing looking for performance improvements. If we can make power with a shorty will work to have it fully CARB and EPA approved.

Long Tube headers-For you track and weekend racers, will do full development of our long tube header. Many combinations will be tested, including multiple sizes and tri-Y configurations. Look for the 1 7/8 long tube to be introduced at SEMA.

X-pipe-A 3" x-pipe manufactured with and without catalytic convertors will finish off your complete Billy Boat system.

Cold Air intake-We will design and manufacture a new cold air intake system for the C7.

Electronic Tuning-Billy Boat will offer tuning designed and optimized specifically for each phase of development.

We are excited to get started with this project. This is my personal car, and I will personally oversee each phase of development to ensure Billy Boat Performance Exhaust will bring you the highest quality, best sounding and best performing products for your C7.

I want to personally thank the loyal customers who have purchased our products over the last 20 years. Please email me bill@bbexhaust.com or my brother Mike mike@bbexhaust.com for more information.

Billy Boat
Old 10-26-2013, 08:23 PM
BeaZt
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

Sounds like you have some great things planned. Can't wait to see the results.
Old 10-26-2013, 09:58 PM
snaponjackson
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts

I cant wait for the Fusion Exh for my c7.
I have had them on my past Zr1s and 427
and they are the best!

Get notified of new replies

To Billy Boat Exhaust-Took delivery of Our C7 Today

Quick Reply: Billy Boat Exhaust-Took delivery of Our C7 Today