Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

WTB: Track tires

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2023, 01:07 PM
Kayir
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Track tires or wheels and tires

Have a new to me 2017 grand sport. The stock super sports have tread, but are old and lack grip. Would love to find a newer set of non patch/plugged cup2 or even newer ss or even a slightly differently sized tires that’ll work for track work and fit the stock rims. Would also be open to a whole set of track wheels and tires.

Mike

Last edited by Kayir; 05-16-2023 at 07:39 PM.
Old 05-16-2023, 03:20 PM
bankers1
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 97 Likes on 79 Posts

Your not too far from Albany, I used to commute thru Rye 3X a week.
I could have your answer.
I may be selling my 2017 GS CE in the fall. I can get better $$ with all new wheels and tires. I have a set of 4 being delivered to the Dealer 5/30 +/- for mounting.
What to do the tires, each one is a Conti Sport, with 12-15,000 easy miles, I'm 66 and have never been to a track. Car is a car show car, 85% OEM and 95% clean.
The wheels not so good. 2 are all OEM, 2 have curb rash, one can't be fixed. If you come and get them in Albany around 6/1, I'll sell all, mounted with TPS, for $ 300.

The wheels here, are worth $ 26 each if scraped. This could be your answer. Local, no $ 150. packing and shipping, The photos are here online pasted 3-4 days ago.
bankers1@nycap.rr.com.

Quick Reply: WTB: Track tires