Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Z51 Spoiler OEM - Blade Silver

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2014, 04:41 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

Received 481 Likes on 317 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

Default FS: Z51 Spoiler OEM - Blade Silver

My new carbon fiber spoiler will be here this week and the OEM Z51 spoiler is coming off. It has 800 miles on it. It's OEM and the car is Blade Silver. It will be shipped and insured to your door for $450 shipped. No hassles of painting or buying a knock off.

Old 04-23-2014, 08:09 PM
Vegas07C6
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pm sent
Old 05-03-2014, 08:48 AM
rickriada
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
C7 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Originally Posted by Ben@WeaponX
My new carbon fiber spoiler will be here this week and the OEM Z51 spoiler is coming off. It has 800 miles on it. It's OEM and the car is Blade Silver. It will be shipped and insured to your door for $450 shipped. No hassles of painting or buying a knock off.

Your change over led me to do one of my own so now I have a TR OEM Z51 spoiler that was recently replaced with a CB OEM spoiler. So this OEM TR spoiler when it was removed had about 2000 miles on it but the car was garaged since delivery in October so the spoiler didn't see much weather or wear at all. I can see pricing it out for shipment at the same cost that you quote in your message. I have it stored in the same shipping box that the CB spoiler was delivered in so it is ready for shipment to someone or instead someone can come to Tampa to pick it up at a lower cost. It is nice and sunny here BTW! Is anyone out there interested in this available TR OEM Z51 spoiler?

Get notified of new replies

To FS: Z51 Spoiler OEM - Blade Silver

Quick Reply: FS: Z51 Spoiler OEM - Blade Silver