Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does anyone make Z51 style wheels in base sizes?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2014, 08:41 AM
AFVETTE
Team Owner

Received 41 Likes on 28 Posts

Default Does anyone make Z51 style wheels in base sizes?

Title says it all.
Old 04-17-2014, 09:51 AM
$$$frumnuttin'
Tech Contributor

Location: Should this thoughtful, valuable contribution meet with no acknowledgement or 'thanks' this post----
Received 399 Likes on 257 Posts

It will come in a while...a company called Factory reproductions usually comes out with knockoffs. But watch their quality....I had to buy 6 wheels to get 4 good ones of the C6 Spider wheel design.
Old 04-20-2014, 07:33 AM
lmello211
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by $$$frumnuttin'
It will come in a while...a company called Factory reproductions usually comes out with knockoffs. But watch their quality....I had to buy 6 wheels to get 4 good ones of the C6 Spider wheel design.
I was told by several people including Bob from House of Wheels that you will no longer see repro's due to the fact that GM has pattented all the new C7 wheel designs.
Old 04-20-2014, 01:03 PM
$$$frumnuttin'
Tech Contributor

Location: Should this thoughtful, valuable contribution meet with no acknowledgement or 'thanks' this post----
Received 399 Likes on 257 Posts

Originally Posted by lmello211
I was told by several people including Bob from House of Wheels that you will no longer see repro's due to the fact that GM has pattented all the new C7 wheel designs.
Finally! I have always wondered why they allowed counterfeits for all those years! That is really good news, because it will keep the resale value up.....true OEM wheels deserve that.

Get notified of new replies

To Does anyone make Z51 style wheels in base sizes?

Quick Reply: Does anyone make Z51 style wheels in base sizes?