Sponsored by:

Prototype C7 KnightDriveTV MAX-Din Full Console Screen Preview

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2024, 04:28 PM
KnightDriveTV
Supporting Vendor

Received 2,344 Likes on 1,001 Posts

Originally Posted by Let It Ride
What is the purpose of always posting the pictures with the e-mail embedded. It throws it off.
There is an extreme amount of scam/theft by people mostly based out of Camaroon Africa. These people have repeatedly acquired photos of new products from forums and facebook (namely), then remarketed those products to customers via sale groups or fake businesses online. They generally present themselves as salvage companies and mark down product, as well as post a HUGE variety of parts and products. My company has repeately been targeted by these people (I have phone calls with them recorded even, that I can include in a future scammer video). It's 100% IMPERATIVE that I watermark all the photos. I realize it does throw it off, but I have no choice really...I've had a number of people come at me saying they were scammed. It's best to look out for the youtube videos for clearly images and more real time experience with it.
Old 02-14-2024, 06:05 PM
Lux
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 82 Likes on 61 Posts

Any chance this will have an Aux input for video? Hdmi or displayport. Would be great for throwing a NUC in the trunk and having access to windows.
Old 02-16-2024, 10:24 PM
RockyL32
Burning Brakes

Location: If your not the lead dog the view never changes Boise, Id
Received 86 Likes on 64 Posts

Looking forward to the group purchase offering
Old 02-17-2024, 09:04 AM
jonno426
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KnightDriveTV
The price is projected at 2500.00 or potentially less, with a volume prebuy. I'm not sure where the 3000.00 number stems from.

Wireless carplay/android auto, custom interfaces, birdseye view capability is possible, movies/storage, a much larger screen area, screen space for datalogging/split screen, etc.
this looks awesome! As for the datalogging, would I be able to download vcmscanner to it to work with my HPTuners?

Quick Reply: Prototype C7 KnightDriveTV MAX-Din Full Console Screen Preview