Sponsored by:

Another question about GS tires.

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2023, 01:12 PM
Ron Miller
Le Mans Master

Received 315 Likes on 179 Posts

Originally Posted by Vetteman Jack
I run Michelin A/S 3+ ZP tires on my Stingray and am very pleased with them. Now there is the 4 ZP tires. That would be my choice, but the Continental tires mentioned above are also very good.
I'll vote for the Michelins as well. I bought a 2016 a couple of years ago, and the dealer had just installed a new set of Pilot Sport All Season 4 ZP tires on the car. I also previously (and still do) own a C5 that I was glad to be able to remove the runflats from and replace with conventional tire due to the ride and noise. So, I was a bit disappointed to see the ZP's on the 2016, but hey, they're there.

To my surprise, they ride and drive nothing like the set from the C5, they are great tires and I'm glad now that they were installed by the dealer, as I would not have gone in that direction myself. But, I'm a believer now, hope your results turn out as well!

Old 10-29-2023, 09:28 AM
Snake.Oiler
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 86 Likes on 63 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13,'14,'15,'16,'18,'19-'20,'22,'24

Originally Posted by EVRGRN
Yes, or a 18/19" wheel set with tires matching the c6 GS/Z06 sizes (275/35F, 325/30R).
This right here will give you another 1/2" of sidewall. I think it's going to be my final solution just to keep me from bending any more wheels.

Quick Reply: Another question about GS tires.