Sponsored by:

Good Books of the C7?

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2021, 09:35 PM
Vintagevetter
Pro

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Good Books of the C7?

Our nephew just bought a 2015 C7 Z06. , and I'm looking for a good book, on the C7 alone. Not just a picture book, but a book that really gets into the meat of the C7 design
along with tips, do's and don'ts on how to get the most enjoyment out of the car, also, especially if there are little know facts. A couple years ago, someone put out a list on one of the
Corvette sites, titled "37 things you didn't know about your C6". It was a list of all kinds of information, about the C6 that you would never find in a owners manual. That
is the sort of thing I would like to find on the C7 I saw one book on Amazon, called

Corvette Stingray: The Seventh Generation of America's Sports Car"><span style=Corvette Stingray: The Seventh Generation of America's Sports Car" /> Corvette Stingray: The Seventh Generation of America's Sports Car">Corvette Stingray: The Seventh Generation of America's Sports Car

by
Larry Edsall Larry Edsall
but it only covered the 2014 model, when they first came out. Another book titled

All 2014-2019 Chevrolet Corvette Colors, Codes & Quantities: How Rare is Your C7 Stingray, Grand Sport, Z06, or ZR1?"><span style=All 2014-2019 Chevrolet Corvette Colors, Codes & Quantities: How Rare is Your C7 Stingray, Grand Sport, Z06, or ZR1?" /> All 2014-2019 Chevrolet Corvette Colors, Codes & Quantities: How Rare is Your C7 Stingray, Grand Sport, Z06, or ZR1?">All 2014-2019 Chevrolet Corvette Colors, Codes & Quantities: How Rare is Your C7 Stingray, Grand Sport, Z06, or ZR1?

Looks like just a facts book, but without seeing it, I don't know if it would be what I am looking for. Does anyone have an suggestions, on what C7 book, would be what I'm looking for?
Thanks
Old 05-27-2021, 10:08 PM
Avanti
Race Director

Received 5,243 Likes on 3,474 Posts

I've no idea if a "compendium" of so many different kinds of things is available for C7s in one place. I assume you have already googled and amazoned all their listed C7 books? Perhaps, what would be most helpful to your nephew would be to direct him here, to the Forum. I hope he enjoys his car; and, perhaps someone will come up with something in keeping with your search.

(btw, the 7th Gen book would likely give a lot of developmental and background info for C7s in general, for a start, if like most such books)
Old 05-27-2021, 10:34 PM
rfh928
Burning Brakes

Received 390 Likes on 261 Posts

I did the same research a year ago, and all I found was Larry's book. You're correct that it was written at the launch of the 2014 model year, but it's a great book on the development of the C7 and I really enjoyed reading it...even though I bought a 2019 at the very end of the model year.

I wasn't aware of the second book you mentioned...I might check that out.

I was surprised after having a ton of books available for the C3 and C5 series that I owned previously...would've expected more on the C7.

Good luck...look forward to hearing if anyone else has found any others!

Last edited by rfh928; 05-27-2021 at 10:35 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Good Books of the C7?

Quick Reply: Good Books of the C7?