Sponsored by:

Diablo intune I2

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 08:36 PM
red 1
Racer

Received 101 Likes on 61 Posts

Default Diablo intune I2

The I2 is great, just disabled the AFM/DoD so I don't have to keep plugging and unplugging the Range technology V4 disabler.

Last edited by red 1; 03-23-2017 at 08:37 PM.
Old 03-24-2017, 07:57 AM
JJWVETTE
Pro

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

I guess that's the best way to go

If I had the auto tran's I'd do the same
Old 03-24-2017, 10:17 AM
VLADIE22
Intermediate

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Ive been thinking about selling my Range disabler and getting an Intune .That way I can also get some performance improvements in addition to disabling the AFM/DOD. How hard is it to disable the AFM/DOD with the intune device?
Old 03-24-2017, 10:58 AM
dndrsn
Melting Slicks

Received 79 Likes on 36 Posts

I got a refurbished one from fleabay that wouldn't update, called Diablosport sent them some files and they told me another one was on its way that day. When it came I put the first one in a box and sent it back free postage.

The second one i got was as new. Still had the plastic on the screen.

Great customer service at Diablosport.

Canned tunes for the ecm and can adjust the transmission.

There are also partners with Diablosport that will custom tune from data logging for $150.

I think think tuning for the 2017 is a couple weeks away.

It's easy to use.

Last edited by dndrsn; 03-24-2017 at 11:03 AM.
Old 03-24-2017, 11:26 AM
red 1
Racer

Originally Posted by VLADIE22
Ive been thinking about selling my Range disabler and getting an Intune .That way I can also get some performance improvements in addition to disabling the AFM/DOD. How hard is it to disable the AFM/DOD with the intune device?
Easy, about 15 minutes start to finish.

Originally Posted by dndrsn
I got a refurbished one from fleabay that wouldn't update, called Diablosport sent them some files and they told me another one was on its way that day. When it came I put the first one in a box and sent it back free postage.

The second one i got was as new. Still had the plastic on the screen.

Great customer service at Diablosport.

Canned tunes for the ecm and can adjust the transmission.

There are also partners with Diablosport that will custom tune from data logging for $150.

I think think tuning for the 2017 is a couple weeks away.

It's easy to use.
Mine was also a refurb, as new plastic coating on screen and no indication it had ever been used. I was told that they sell them as refurb if they are returned for any reason even if the customer could not figure out how to use it.

Last edited by Steve Garrett; 03-24-2017 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Merged Posts-please use the Multi-Quote button in the lower right hand corner (middle icon) to make your reply look like this.
Old 08-07-2017, 01:49 PM
corvetteflier
Burning Brakes

Received 101 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by red 1
Easy, about 15 minutes start to finish.

Mine was also a refurb, as new plastic coating on screen and no indication it had ever been used. I was told that they sell them as refurb if they are returned for any reason even if the customer could not figure out how to use it.
I understand the Intune doesn't support the 8 speed tranny. I have an I 1000 that I used on my '13 and loved the tranny tune, meh on the engine tune, but doesn't support the 8 speed in my new '18. That's what I would want it for, although if it disables the AFM, that would be a plus. Posted on Diablo's site with a question about updating it for the '18, but no response. If it supported the '17s, should do so on the '18 as well I would think.
Old 08-07-2017, 09:10 PM
red 1
Racer

Originally Posted by corvetteflier
I understand the Intune doesn't support the 8 speed tranny. I have an I 1000 that I used on my '13 and loved the tranny tune, meh on the engine tune, but doesn't support the 8 speed in my new '18. That's what I would want it for, although if it disables the AFM, that would be a plus. Posted on Diablo's site with a question about updating it for the '18, but no response. If it supported the '17s, should do so on the '18 as well I would think.
It works on my 15 A8 and I believe it works on 16 models but I have heard that for 17 up things changed.
Old 08-08-2017, 04:49 AM
tntls7
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It works on my 15 A8 and I believe it works on 16 models but I have heard that for 17 up things changed.
I just tuned my '17 GS the other day with the I2. Disabled the AFM and set up the throttle response timing. Worked great. Also have a Tony Mamo TB, Borla off road X-pipe and a CAI from Halltech. Very happy with the results.
Old 08-09-2017, 01:24 PM
corvetteflier
Burning Brakes

Received 101 Likes on 80 Posts

The I 1000 isn't supported anymore, so no go for my '18.

Get notified of new replies

To Diablo intune I2

Quick Reply: Diablo intune I2