Sponsored by:

Sirius Deal; Good Price?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2016, 11:38 AM
jimmyb
Race Director

Received 4,248 Likes on 2,023 Posts

Originally Posted by PJay
Just an FYI, he's on vacation until 6/30. No listings at the moment.

I purchased subscriptions from him for both my Vette (with NavTraffic) and my second car (no NavTraffic) at about the same time. For whatever reason, the subscription in my Vette suddenly stopped working last weekend (roughly 6 weeks after purchase). I've tried emailing him, and even though his reply message says that his tech support will fix the issue within 24 hours, I have gotten zero response to multiple emails.

He seems like a good guy, so I'm hoping it's just a glitch. I'll post again when he has replied.
I have the same situation... Hopefully he will handle it.

Jimmy
Old 06-24-2016, 05:02 PM
Blvdbrawler
Melting Slicks

Received 226 Likes on 137 Posts

Yeah I've been with them since 2006 and every year I get the full package w/ Howard (Gotta have Howard Stern) for around $90-$100 bucks...I think regular pricing is around $159 or something like that so saving $60 bucks is cool. I enjoy the content so its a no brainer for me...

Back in 2006-till around 2010 there was a coupon code we all used...Worked like a charm every year until they got wise to it.

***Not a bad stock to own too if your into trading***
Old 06-24-2016, 10:00 PM
Slow Poke
Instructor

Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Scoobydoobydoo
I got the Sirius/XM complete package except for the weather and traffic for $55. off eBay. Check out a guy with the username serious-Sirius , many here have delt with him.
Best deal out there is with serious-Sirius on ebay. 4 cars no problems. $79/yr with traffic/weather or $55 without.

Quick Reply: Sirius Deal; Good Price?