Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dealer Manned Up--Chevrolet says OK !!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2015, 08:43 AM
jrainlay
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Beautiful car! Congrats! Glad your story had such a happy ending!
Old 04-08-2015, 09:05 AM
rotherd31
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi John:

Glad to see things worked out so good for you with the damage. Love your attitude about the damage. They made it right for you and you move on with life! TC is my hometown. I also lived and worked in Kalkaska for ten years. Love the area and spent many times looking out over your lake from the scenic turnout on M-72! Maybe we will run into each other sometime. I'm up to TC about once a month to spend time with mom.

Dick
Old 04-08-2015, 10:08 AM
Boucherman
Instructor

Received 28 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Skegemog

Originally Posted by jversluis
Im from Michigan originally. What lake is that?
It's Lake Skegemog, connects to Elk Lake and to Torch Lake through the Torch River. It's east of Traverse City.
Old 04-08-2015, 10:11 AM
Boucherman
Instructor

Default T.c.

Originally Posted by rotherd31
Hi John:

Glad to see things worked out so good for you with the damage. Love your attitude about the damage. They made it right for you and you move on with life! TC is my hometown. I also lived and worked in Kalkaska for ten years. Love the area and spent many times looking out over your lake from the scenic turnout on M-72! Maybe we will run into each other sometime. I'm up to TC about once a month to spend time with mom.

Dick

Give me a PM when you are coming up. If it's nice I'll take you out on the lake. Toon or jet skis, depending on temperature.
Old 04-08-2015, 08:31 PM
trumanjd1
Burning Brakes

Received 211 Likes on 157 Posts

Glad your happy with repairs..but...how does this affect value when you go to trade it in or sell outright..with CarFax..will this history show up and have a negative affect on value??Same as being in an accident>>?
Old 04-08-2015, 08:40 PM
Boucherman
Instructor

Default Good question

Originally Posted by trumanjd1
Glad your happy with repairs..but...how does this affect value when you go to trade it in or sell outright..with Car Fax..will this history show up and have a negative affect on value??Same as being in an accident>>?

Good Question. I think not. But if anyone KNOWS, please educate me. I have read a similar post to mine here a while back. The same qusetion came back a fuzzy, no, probably.

This will probably be regarded as Dealer Prep. There was no other moving vehicle involved. I will ask the dealer when I get there again next week.

Quick Reply: Dealer Manned Up--Chevrolet says OK !!