Sponsored by:

2015 Delivery News

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2014, 09:48 PM
f152tall
Burning Brakes

Received 431 Likes on 150 Posts

Default 2015 Delivery News

This is the closest news I've been able to get to reasonable in my weeks of attempt. My dealer told me he talked to his GM rep today and was told the reason he doesn't have an invoice is because it hasn't been cleared for shipping. His rep said that he expects the release for shipping early next week-- at that point he'll have an invoice and the cars will be released to the shipping company. Said to expect arrival just after the turn of the month.

Right, wrong or indifferent, it's better than CCC phonecall where they told me no news Monday.
Old 08-20-2014, 10:05 PM
blasted_concrete
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by f152tall
This is the closest news I've been able to get to reasonable in my weeks of attempt. My dealer told me he talked to his GM rep today and was told the reason he doesn't have an invoice is because it hasn't been cleared for shipping. His rep said that he expects the release for shipping early next week-- at that point he'll have an invoice and the cars will be released to the shipping company. Said to expect arrival just after the turn of the month.

Right, wrong or indifferent, it's better than CCC phonecall where they told me no news Monday.
I figured about the same. Just waiting it out, like you.

Quick Reply: 2015 Delivery News